Searchable calendar that will import 10 years of outlook data

luv2ski

Reaction score
Hi,

I recently bought a DroidX and am looking to import 10 years of Outlook calendar info. I don't need to do a two-way synch as I am using Touchdown for Exchange synchronization and it works great (but it is not good with large calendar history files). I just need a stand-alone calendar app that has it's own data file and can import my Outlook calendar history and allow me to search. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

clsales

Reaction score
Hi,

I recently bought a DroidX and am looking to import 10 years of Outlook calendar info. I don't need to do a two-way synch as I am using Touchdown for Exchange synchronization and it works great (but it is not good with large calendar history files). I just need a stand-alone calendar app that has it's own data file and can import my Outlook calendar history and allow me to search. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Our Android calendar app DejaOffice has it's own database and is fully searchable. You can use the free trial version of CompanionLink to sync your Outlook calendar over (the default date range is set to 90 days, just set it to 4000 or so to get the last 10 years' worth, be warned it could take a while...)

Let me know if this helps!