Bugs

rayne58

Reaction score
Figured we should make a solid thread for any and all bugs we encounter.

Heres what I have seen so far
Reboot when Mass USB connection is made happened 2/4 times i connected to USB

Themes seemed to not download waited twenty minutes for a theme to download, im assuming its because of the massive amount of people downloading them though so probably not a bug.

When USB plugged into computer it will mount and then dismount very odd happened one time so far.

Disclaimer: I'm not complaining or anything just stating what I see so we can make this ROM even more perfect then it already is :)

Batbriel

Reaction score
I wonder if this "bug" is more a Motorola, or whatever u wanna call it, Thing cuz this happens to me even with Stock 2.2.1 or GummyJAR even APEX...

dancedroid:heart: Loving and Rocking Liberty btw !!! :D

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
I've downloaded three themes and it aborts in recovery says bad file. Deleted them tried again still the same. Even tried installing it manually still aborts. Love the ron though. Awesome work!!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Jordan8

Reaction score
I've downloaded three themes and it aborts in recovery says bad file. Deleted them tried again still the same. Even tried installing it manually still aborts. Love the ron though. Awesome work!!!!

Same ^ its probably from the server getting hit so hard though. A download % would be nice ;p. (When you get a bad theme download you have yo manually delete it off your sdcard for the toolbox to try to download it)

dakoop

Reaction score
My wallpaper reverts to stock yellow one after rebooting.

I let my fingers do the talking

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yes I deleted them through root explorer and tried reinstalling. I agree % like fiisions rom manager would be nice.

OP
R

rayne58

Reaction score

Same ^ its probably from the server getting hit so hard though. A download % would be nice ;p. (When you get a bad theme download you have yo manually delete it off your sdcard for the toolbox to try to download it)

make your own % go to file manager and watch the size grow slowly but surely lol

sruel3216

Reaction score

same thing happened to my friends last night. this morning i tried a theme and it worked. i used bootstrap first but i didnt reboot. then i picked what theme i wanted. download took like 10 min. then installed fine

Just4sc

Reaction score
Anyone have problems with swype? I can make changes to the settings but can't choose it as default.

dragracekid

Reaction score
anyone have problems with battery? it may just be me but i noticed some sort of big drain when i just have it sitting but again may just be me i havnt fully charged it and reset the stats yet

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
MP3 custom ringtones dont work.. but i am used to it.. just wish someone would fix it.

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I did a cache partition wipe, wiped dalvik, data wipe/ factory reset. Recovered to original backup of stock Tom to clean up from 2 other roms, then recovery again for the wipe sequence, the installed Liberty TWICE. I have had ZERO errors, & trust me, I'm looking hard to find them.

DROID X Rolling On £IBERTY ROM 1.0 // TapTalk Pro™

mcp770

Reaction score
I did a cache partition wipe, wiped dalvik, data wipe/ factory reset. Recovered to original backup of stock Tom to clean up from 2 other roms, then recovery again for the wipe sequence, the installed Liberty TWICE. I have had ZERO errors, & trust me, I'm looking hard to find them.

DROID X Rolling On £IBERTY ROM 1.0 // TapTalk Pro™

Kinda the same here. Had a couple minor glitches just overwriting gj 2.5 so I did a clean install of 340 using the Maderstcok340.zip file then rooted and installed Liberty clean. Ruins like a dream without a single glitch and I have been messing with my phone non-stop for two hours trying to find one. I HIGHLY recommend a fresh install or at the very least a data wipe as described above.

I will make a post for the method I used.

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Figured we should make a solid thread for any and all bugs we encounter.

Heres what I have seen so far
Reboot when Mass USB connection is made happened 2/4 times i connected to USB

Themes seemed to not download waited twenty minutes for a theme to download, im assuming its because of the massive amount of people downloading them though so probably not a bug.

When USB plugged into computer it will mount and then dismount very odd happened one time so far.

Disclaimer: I'm not complaining or anything just stating what I see so we can make this ROM even more perfect then it already is :)

Themes will fix themselves when things settle down..

As for the USB issue.. do me a favor...

go to settings-->Applications-->Manage Applications-->On SD card tab

take any app on the SD card and move it to the internal memory.. Your reboots should stop after that