brick!!!help!!!!!

zyx19855

Reaction score
my D2G has been a brick,help!!!! who can help me .thanks a lot !!!!

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You need to outline the history leading up to the problem. In other words, what did you do to get to this point?

And to us the word "Brick" means a device that will do absolutely nothing - no activity when pressing the power button. Is that the case?

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
yes please give us more details - we cant just guess what you did to your phone

OP
Z

zyx19855

Reaction score
i can press the power button, but i can't access the system when i flashing my D2G .my phone's stuck at the Motorola logo.so i need sbf file for D0.11 or D0.10 an recovery it .who have the file,thanks !!!!

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Stock or CW/Bootstrap? Try restoring a backup or hard reset depending on if you have the option.

Now, what the heck were you doing before the phone screwed up? Because, depending, you may have made it totally unrecoverable and we'd like to save you and ourselves some time here if we can, and possibly save your phone's data so you don't have to lose everything.

What were you doing/trying to do?

OP
Z

zyx19855

Reaction score
i flashed a ROM before . now i can Stock or CW/Bootstrap ,but i havn't backup file .

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
Twitter
furryvarmint
Not to sound like a broken record, but why don't you have a backup? Every. Single. Thread. on ROMing tells you to make a backup before you flash anything.

You can do a factory reset and install a new ROM, factory reset and hope it takes by itself, or SBF back to stock. Only you can't SBF back to stock because there is no SBF for the D2G, so we have the other two options and nothing else.

Did you wipe or format anything during the ROM install? What ROM were you trying to install?

wilboy

Reaction score
Why most of you here doesn't do backup b4 flashing a new ROM?:p
Anyway,let's try this one...you said you can cw/bootstrap right?Be sure you have Full Fission Rom downloaded to your sdcard....First on your clockwork recovery,hit the >install zip from sdcard>then press ok>hit choose zip from sdcard>navigate to Fission or any working full rom(zip files) that you may have>press ok>then choose the one full working rom>then hit ok and ok!And see what will happen.
........Report back!

OP
Z

zyx19855

Reaction score
i wiped or formated anything during the ROM install. i install D2_Global_Fission_2.4.zip rom. after install the rom it reboot and my phone's stuck at the Motorola logo.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
Twitter
furryvarmint
Okay, English isn't your first language.

Get into recovery. Find the option labeled "factory reset". Do a factory reset. Do it again. Now do it again. Now reinstall the ROM. Now see if it will boot. If not you'll need another ROM.

mrtubz69

Reaction score
Instructions, they were there, and are there for a reason.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

OP
Z

zyx19855

Reaction score
i wiped and format anything during the ROM install. i install D2_Global_Fission_2.4.zip ROM. after install it and reboot,but my phone's stuck at the Motorola logo,then never go on.
how can do it ,thanks alot.