Hmph...

Flames92

Reaction score
So I've done lots of searching and I'm quite confused =\

I switched from droid eris to my d2g and I rooted the old phone, flashed custom roms and all that. But that was a year ago and I have completely forgotten almost everything. I've read there is the sbf file which can fix 99% of bricked phones now. There is only one custom rom and uh...yea thats it.

I needed to find a newb tutorial for a mac user, I was unsure if you even really needed a computer but incase I do thats what OS I am using and blah I feel dumb haha please help?

r314bd

Reaction score
I needed to find a newb tutorial for a mac user, I was unsure if you even really needed a computer but incase I do thats what OS I am using and blah I feel dumb haha please help?
Read the sticky. You don't need a computer. At what part of the tutorial do you get stuck?

OP
F

Flames92

Reaction score
I was confused when reading it, I really didn't want to have to go through a million pages to find how or where to install the sbf because when I read the first post it said the sbf was unavailable but I know just recently it was made available for d2g.

OP
F

Flames92

Reaction score
Also, I didn't really look for this nor did I even see it but I know it would be extremely helpful to noobs or anyone else too if a mod or someone would sticky a post with definitions of all the terms. I've seen multiple posts asking what sbf is or roms or whatever but its just a suggestion [: I'd do it but haha I'd a bit noobish...lol