How to charge a bricked D2G?

billho

Reaction score
Hi guys,

After trying to do something to recovery my bricked D2G, the battery is empty now. I just want to charge it to apply the sbf file but after charging over 2 hours the phone still have empty battery. I used the shipped charger to charge it. The M logo was bright when I charged. I am going to ask someone to borrow a normal D2G to charge the battery, but could you please let me know another way to charge it?

Thanks for you help.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
When it dies like that it takes forever to recharge....either borrow another battery or just let it go for a while is your best bet.

Sent from somewhere...

leobg

Reaction score
You need to use either external charger or charge your battery in another droid1/2/2global. Phone internal charge function cannot kick in if it can't properly boot.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
OP
B

billho

Reaction score
You need to use either external charger or charge your battery in another droid1/2/2global. Phone internal charge function cannot kick in if it can't properly boot.

Also make sure you are charging from a wall outlet, not via USB from a PC.[/url]

Yes, I charged by external/wall charger but after over two hours it still has been empty. Now I do it again and leave it over-night.