Breeze theme.....Sapphire 2.0.0

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hope everyone enjoys this.....
There are a few small changes from the original I took out the tan background from contacts and it is simply transparent now other than that nothing to noticeable.

Whats themed:
Accounts Sync
Browser
Calculator
Camera
Car Home
Contacts
Deskclock
GenieWidget
Gmail (credit to ecsnead for inverting the app)
Framework-res
LatinIme
MIUI Music-----transparent:must install second zip
MMS
Phone
Settings
Vending------TRANSPARENT

Im sure I will be adding more apps and I am up for any requests or suggestions(no guarantees that I get to them)

Install Instructions: This has only been tested with clockwork recovery. Install the main theme first boot up, then reboot to recovery and install the transparent music zip( for some reason the stock one has to be installed first and that is in the main zip). Also I have not tested this installing over any other themes so if you have any issues please try a clean install.

Sapphire 2.0.0 DL
Main Breeze zip---- http://www.mediafire.com/?l3bi2p4ns2chh8b
Transparent Music zip---- TransparentMusic.zip

Saphire 2.0.2---http://www.mediafire.com/?gr6jcrygh26d3pw

Here is a link to just the transparent market if anyone is interested in just that
Transparentvending.zip

Credits: Goes out to the whole android community I would not have been able to learn what I have without the wealth of information, guides, tutorials, and other peoples work to look at. Also A huge thanks goes to Ballmore for testing and keeping me on the up and up with this theme. He has also created a bunch of wallpapers for this theme that will get posted soon and has icons in the works.

Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for the things that you do with your phone so please make backups.

There are more screenshots in the main thread and there is a zip of extras that Ballmore made including icons and wallpapers

Attachments

• CAP201012180152.jpg
    CAP201012180152.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 1,628
  • CAP201012180155.jpg
    CAP201012180155.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 1,030
  • CAP201012180158.jpg
    CAP201012180158.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 835
  • CAP2010121801491.jpg
    CAP2010121801491.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 887
  • CAP201012180149.jpg
    CAP201012180149.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 1,037

ballmore

Reaction score
Ok. People. This is an awesome theme. It's so sweet that I decided to try and make some icons for it. The icons are in a zip located under the screenshots. All that you have to do is download the zip to your phone>unzip(extract) the file in your favorite file manager>and then use either Desktop Visualizer (free in the market) or BetterCut ($1.99) to install the icons. This is hopefully temporary until Jatx2wne adds the icons to the theme.

Please let Jatx2wne know how much you like the Breeze theme. All of the themers and rom developers put a lot of work into making your Droids better so let them know how much you appreciate there hard work.

Attachments

• BreezeExtras.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 381
  • CAP201012290144.jpg
    CAP201012290144.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 652
  • CAP201012290145.jpg
    CAP201012290145.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 616
  • CAP201012290219.jpg
    CAP201012290219.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 618
  • CAP201012290224.jpg
    CAP201012290224.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 602

ballmore

Reaction score
BUMP!!! BUMP!!! BUMP!!!

Here are a few more wallpapers that I made for the Breeze theme. Depending on how you set up your Droid (widgets and icons) one of these might look really nice. Please let me know what ya'll think of them. The ones that are liked will be added to the Breeze Extras zip. Thanks goes out to anyone who has downloaded and use any of my stuff.

Attachments

• background.jpg
    background.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 595
  • background2.jpg
    background2.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 612
  • background6.jpg
    background6.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 623
  • cutout3.jpg
    cutout3.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 629
  • cyanplain.jpg
    cyanplain.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 450

Dj blare

Reaction score
ok so i did it and it looks great but got a couple of issues that i couldnt figure out ; this is my first time with saphire so dont know where to ask the deal is that the market app is gone so cant download anything and also the gmail app didnt work it looked like it tried but forced closed itself please help i really like this theme and rom :(

OP
jatx2wne

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Do you have root explorer...can you check and see if vending Is in system app....you should be able to just flash the transparent vending.zip and that should take care of the market. As for gmail I'm thinking you may have one in data/app one in system/app so you should be able to just uninstall the one in data/app and reboot. If it still force closes I would try loading the theme again. Let me know if this stuff works
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
ok so i did it and it looks great but got a couple of issues that i couldnt figure out ; this is my first time with saphire so dont know where to ask the deal is that the market app is gone so cant download anything and also the gmail app didnt work it looked like it tried but forced closed itself please help i really like this theme and rom :(

When you first installed Sapphire did you also install the Gapps? Sapphire it a two part install ... first the ROM and then the Gapps. It's done this way as per Google's request.

Dj blare

Reaction score
well i downloaded the rom from ccromswiki.net and dont see a part two or a gapps folder but i do see older versions where can i find it?

theowb4

Reaction score
Problems....

For some reason, the blue colored battery percent appears on the status bar as it should, but with a white colored smaller one from stock Sapphire over it. Any ideas on how to fix it?

OP
jatx2wne

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
For some reason, the blue colored battery percent appears on the status bar as it should, but with a white colored smaller one from stock Sapphire over it. Any ideas on how to fix it?
In gem settings under user interface turn off battery percent

theowb4

Reaction score
In gem settings under user interface turn off battery percent

Wow.....I'm an OG Droid noob. I need to go back to my Liberty'd X
Thanks a bunch!