jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
FADED

Trying to bring you as much clean transparency as possible

Whats currently themed...

Audiomanager---Transparent(original apk is ecsneads blacked out audiomanager so thanks ecs.)
Browser
Calculator---transparent but with buttons.
Camera---transparent
Contacts
DeskClock
DownloadProvider
Email---Transparent
Facebook---Transparent(in faded addons)
GenieWidget---transparent
Gmail---transparent
Google Search---transparent
Messaging---transparent
Phone
Settings
Superuser---Transparent
talk---transparent and inverted. Credit for the original inverted app goes to the bowers
Vending---transparent(this is basically the blacked out transparent market so credit to ecsnead for the pngs the only difference is I made the buttons match the rest of the theme)​

The font is pulled directly from avalon so credit for that goes to them for the fonts

Things Im working on
Keyboards
Settings---transparent
Phone---transparent
Im sure theres more but thats all for now

Changelog

1-20-11

-Initial release of faded for the gem series I hope people enjoy the theme

Downloads

Faded Gem 202... FADEDgem.zip

Faded Gem 202 with animations... FADEDgemanim.zip

Install Instructions: I have only tested this with clockwork recovery but it should also work with sprecovery, also I have only tested this on the D1 so if you try this on another device please post your results. For the theme just boot into recovery and install like any other .zip . For the installable apps you can install those like any other app the only issue you may run into is you may need to uninstall your current version of the app.

Please post your thoughts, any suggestions or wants you may have and any and all screenshots.

OP
jatx2wne

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
reserved...

Last edited:
OP
jatx2wne

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
more screen shots i think

leutbneot

Reaction score
Just installed the Faded theme over Sapphire 2.02 and I love the hell out of it. I'm just wondering why I can't get the text of anything in my pulldown windown to be anything other than black. I've gone through ALL the GEM settings and set all the text to white, and although the titles are white (i.e., "Verizon Wireless", "Ongoing", and "Notifications"), I can't see what any of the text says in any of the notices because it's jet black. I have to click and hold on a notice to see what it says once it's highlighted.

I looked for some other setting in the regular LauncherPro settings or something, but I came up empty. I know it's possible because one of the screenshots for the theme shows the pulldown menu with white lettering.

Any help?