FADED...Theme Release

Droidee

Reaction score
Yes I'm the same one. Since it seems to be such a problem, of which I am sorry, Is there one as simple as twitter? I really don't like tweetdeck.

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yes I'm the same one. Since it seems to be such a problem, of which I am sorry, Is there one as simple as twitter? I really don't like tweetdeck.

Droidee, here is another option. I dont know what launcher you use, but I have a launcher pro that someone did, all the launcher pro widgets are transparent. Twitter, Facebook, Messaging, all of them. its pretty nice. If thats something you would be interested in trying let me know :)

Droidee

Reaction score
Yes please. I've been using ADW pro but I'm willing to give it up to complete my transparent theme.

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yes please. I've been using ADW pro but I'm willing to give it up to complete my transparent theme.

Its 2.99 to unlock the widgets. But its well worth it. You should by LP outta the market, get your key and I will post it here...Also, I dont remember the name of the guy who did the work on it, but he has a whole thread with a bunch of different versions of themed LP...

OP
jatx2wne

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Theres nothing to be sorry about it I was just giving like an update as to what was going on with it, I'm going to do twidroyd at some point soon so that will be another option on to of mikeys launcher

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Droidee

Reaction score
I had previously purchased launcher pro and have a key. Is there something else I need to purchase?

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Nope. Just uninstall any lp you may have now and install this one through file manager. Enter your key and you'll have access to the widgets.
I had previously purchased launcher pro and have a key. Is there something else I need to purchase?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App