New Theme for U.D. 2.5 > BREEZE

ballmore

Reaction score
This is a Gold/Tan and Cyan color theme that really pops.

Whats themed:
Accounts Sync
Browser
Calculator
Camera
Car Home
Contacts
Deskclock
GenieWidget
Gmail (credit to ecsnead for inverting the app)
Framework-res
LatinIme
MIUI Music-----transparent:must install second zip
MMS
Phone
Settings
Vending------TRANSPARENT

Icons and wallpapers are now in a zip (Breeze Extras) located below the screenshots. The zip is also located on post #4 on the original Breeze thread. All wallpapers and icons are created by me so if there are any that you would like me to add just let me know. If there are any that you would like me to trash, I'm fine with that too. Just let me know what you think of them either way.....Please.
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-themes/107136-theme-release-breeze.html

This is not the original thread. Please click the link above to find the download.

EDIT:
The links was just updated on January 16 because the theme was updated to fix a bug that made the camera force close whenever you tried to use the zoom. If you are running this theme then please make sure that update the theme real quick. Sorry about any inconvenience.

Last edited:

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thank you kind sir............. ^lol

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm reserving this post because it makes me feel important.

RESERVED

I don't care who ya are... that's funny.

CONGRATS on the theme guys!

I love UD.. So many choices. What other ROM has this many themes?

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That wallpaper looks good with Breeze color scheme. :)

OP
ballmore

ballmore

Reaction score
The icons and wallpapers are done for now cuz I have to start working on another theme. Like usual I am way behind again. Sorry Jatx2wne!!! All that you have to do to make use of the icons is download either Desktop Visualizer (free) or Bettercut from the market. I would love to get some feedback on this project. I put so much time into making the extras that it is hard for me to take a step back and look at everything with a fresh viewpoint. I hope that at least one person other than myself downloads the zip and enjoys the contents.

You can find the zip in the original post of this thread or in post #4 of the Breeze thread by Jatx2wne.

OP
ballmore

ballmore

Reaction score
Here are 5 more icons that I don't believe that I put in the BreezeExtras.zip. I left them out because they are either different versions of icons I already posted or just a little rough/unfinished. I'm starting work on another theme so I figured that I would post these real quick before I forgot about them. I hope that someone out there can make use of a couple of these.

I hope that everyone has a safe and happy new years!!!! dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

OP
ballmore

ballmore

Reaction score
BUMP!!!!!!!

Here are some more wallpapers that I made. The U.D. wallpaper is the only one that I didn't make from scratch. I did however edit it a little. I added the cyan blue and lightened it up a little. I wanted a U.D. Breeze wallpaper for my Droid. haha