[THEME]... I present... 24k Black Glass For UD 2.5

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I think someone has been laying in wait, ready to pounce..lol Don't worry lepro.. Adroids been my Ace up my sleeve on the keyboards.

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
in stalled on d 1 for my son and he is in heaven thanks

papatar

Reaction score
i like several of those wallpapers but not the way they come out on my phone. they are sized to 960x854 but are way too large on my screen. can anyone tell me what size the dockbars need to be. i'm using gimp but now sure if i'm doing things right.

llt_droid

Reaction score
I am going nuts here. I've been trying with both Red Glass and now 24K to get the themed keyboard, with no luck whatsoever. I have 24K flashed right now, and EVERYTHING is themed except the keyboard. I'm trying to get Android's alternate keyboard flashed. Seems to flash fine, but after reboot, when I go into any app that uses the keyboard, it's just the default. I have over 7mb free in /system. Does anyone have a clue as to why I can't this to work? Thanks. Otherwise, I'm loving this theme.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
try longpressing on the box where you type at then then doing input method and making a change in there? otherwise, try deleting LatinIme from your system folder and then rebooting and installing Adroids.

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i like several of those wallpapers but not the way they come out on my phone. they are sized to 960x854 but are way too large on my screen. can anyone tell me what size the dockbars need to be. i'm using gimp but now sure if i'm doing things right.

Papatar - if you are on Windows you can always resize them with Paint in resize and skew. Only change options in Resize, leave skew at 0.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Adroid,... what size should they be though? I have the same issue papatar does.

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am going nuts here. I've been trying with both Red Glass and now 24K to get the themed keyboard, with no luck whatsoever. I have 24K flashed right now, and EVERYTHING is themed except the keyboard. I'm trying to get Android's alternate keyboard flashed. Seems to flash fine, but after reboot, when I go into any app that uses the keyboard, it's just the default. I have over 7mb free in /system. Does anyone have a clue as to why I can't this to work? Thanks. Otherwise, I'm loving this theme.

llt_ droid - I'll take a look to see what happened. I downloaded my alt keyboard and flashed it with no success. I know it's not a memory issue with my phone because I have 18 MB of free space.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
let me try it too...

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
well.. the keyboard installed fine for me?

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Adroid,... what size should they be though? I have the same issue papatar does.

If you resize them down to 50% they should fit with in the frame when selecting the wallpaper.

llt_droid

Reaction score

llt_ droid - I'll take a look to see what happened. I downloaded my alt keyboard and flashed it with no success. I know it's not a memory issue with my phone because I have 18 MB of free space.

Thanks. I love xkape's themes and your keyboards and reeeaaally want that keyboard.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
llt.. the only thing i can think of is that when I originally installed this keyboard it FC's on me all over the place. I made my way into the keyboard (used handcent to get there) and longpressed on the typing area. I chose input method and then android something (it was the only option that popped up). i selected it (again) and the FC's stopped immediately with no reboot. ever since then I have been able to do pretty much whatever I wanted to.