bootloader bypass released for razr .. Bionic next??

b00mb00mchuck

Reaction score
I saw the Razr bootloader bypass release announced today on DroidLife... with these two phones being such close "cousins" i sit and pray that this will somehow trickle over into our other Moto devices ... we needed something big to attract the developers and the bionic didn't get there... the numbers weren't big enough... but the razr just might be the famous kid in the family that gets us the attention we need.... i sit and hope... can you imagine our baby with vanilla ice cream and custom kernels?? I can't stop daydreaming.............

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
I hear ya, the only thing I don't like about the Bionic is the damned bootloader. Otherwise a fantastic piece of hardware (except my earphone jack failed last year).

gobi42

Reaction score
Well if u read anything about the bypass it works on the hardware and it has to do with omap 4470 board which both the razr and the bionic use. I will be testing it on ths bionic later this week due to I'm getting a new phone anyway

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
b00mb00mchuck

b00mb00mchuck

Reaction score
All we can do is wait and hope i guess... i'm ok with how my bionic is now but this thing would be crazy awesome if it benefits from this discovery

oldguy

Reaction score
How did the test come out?

Interested to know if the bypass worked?