Boot Manager with Galaxy Nexus Support

johnnyb15613

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Most roms have a gapps download, but I'm pretty sure any gapps pack made for 4.0.3 should work with any 4.0.3 rom

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It's just the gapps that have scripts in them that are supposed to be run at boot that won't work the ones i have in the second post is just what i've been using personally although any ones without the scripts in them will work

As for the d3 aren't you guys like locked down? haven't looked at your device though

lfylove

Reaction score
Is there anyway to get messages working across all roms? That would be cool
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

johnnyb15613

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
There's an option built in to sync messages and call logs

BOA

Reaction score
Wow; frustration... I can't seem to install any other ROM using Bootmanager. When I reboot it just goes into bootloop. I tried to install Apex and after rebooting it's bootlooping. Another time my phoneRom got changed. I'm sure that was my fault though. What gives? What am I doing wrong?

BOA

Reaction score
Anyone using the GNex that has had consistent results with this?

jawonder

Reaction score
Anyone using the GNex that has had consistent results with this?
Yep, i have 3 Roms running in BootManager right now and i had no problem installing them . Just need to get a little more clarity on the GApps because i'm still using the one in the OP's Second post. I tried Apex and the GApps that it's suppose go with and the GApps didn't work the other Roms that i flashed "winner00 CM9" and "AOKP" i didn't try the GApps that they are suppose to go with i use the one in the OP so i don't know what other GApps work.

Last edited:

BOA

Reaction score
I have no idea what I'm doing wrong then. I install the phone ROM in recovery. Boot up and "setup phone" for PhoneROM. I then click on the ROM 1 and setup zip; install the ROM and GAPPS using the one in the second post. Sometimes the ROM don't install and when it does after I reboot using the "Boot ROM" option in the ROM 1 it doesn't go past the lock image screen. After that I have to boot into Recovery and do a restore and start over again!

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have no idea what I'm doing wrong then. I install the phone ROM in recovery. Boot up and "setup phone" for PhoneROM. I then click on the ROM 1 and setup zip; install the ROM and GAPPS using the one in the second post. Sometimes the ROM don't install and when it does after I reboot using the "Boot ROM" option in the ROM 1 it doesn't go past the lock image screen. After that I have to boot into Recovery and do a restore and start over again!

Did you follow the video with like doing the wipes and what not? What ext are you using and have you tried forcing large boot.img? If so attach your log and I'll take a look its located at /sdcard/bootmanager/log.txt

Sent from my evo 3d at 1.8ghz

jawonder

Reaction score
Did you try another slot ?.

BOA

Reaction score
Yes I have watched the movie twice now and I THINK I understand what I'm supposed to be doing. Note the "I think"! haha. I have also tried two different slots with the same issue. I have also wiped everything per the video. Let me know if this link doesn't work.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9657011/log.txt

jawonder

Reaction score
Well just installed my forth rom "Codename 1.2" and the GApps that goes with it worked perfectly.