Boot Animation "Live Logcat"

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anyone else use this app? I've been running it since I found it a few months back..If you like seeing the system log loading script..Not fake but actual boot log every time you boot, this app may be for you...in the market..Search Live Logcat...there is a paid version as well as free version...its not a pretty bootanimation, but colorful script of actual logs that run at boot...(I believe) lol but it isn't fake..their are fake ones.....enjoy...the drummer...

My D2 is miles ahead of me running Cm7GB(OTAkernel)

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
Are you talking about something similar to the Bios Boot boot animation?

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Are you talking about something similar to the Bios Boot boot animation?

What's up SwaggeR?? No, its called Live logcat..it turns the boot animation into the actual live boot scripts, or logs whatever...lol but its awesome because its real and different..I thought many people were using it, but guess not? Actually, your question is answered by a yes like windows bios I guess, when it runs all the boot scripts or whatever, just go to the market and check it out..good developers too...

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Let me know what you think?

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
What's up brother? I just tested it out. It's neat but it looks like a mess. I couldn't even read a single line because it was going so fast and plus the letters are pretty small. They do have a cool idea to make that as a boot animation. But I think they should clean it up and make it look a lot more interesting. It is the Bios Boot but this one is from a direct logcat and specifically from your phone. Most Bios Boot you see are already made and do not divulge from the user's phone itself. The developer makes the Bios Boot boot animation from his/her phone and all of it is from their device only. So, they could've had the Nexus S, made the boot animation, port it to work on other device and you'd still see it but it won't be a true representation of what your real phone's Bios would look like. I would like to see a true Bios Boot boot animation but it would have to be within an app that pulls information from your phone. Otherwise you'll just see another phone's Bios Boot.

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah they say its live though and accurate to the device and what's being booted up..it is fast and all, and could use cleaning, just wanted an opinion because I used it a lot and was just wondering if anyone else thought it was a different app..definately diff!! Lol thanks bro!!

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Did you check out the chainfire 3D app they also put out? Very deep app, I think its supposed to speed up the memory, saw a huge nice writeup on it and never tried it, but have the app...not sure about it? Nobody on this forum ever brought it up...