Bolt Reboot Fix Coming "second half of June"

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
Awesome.

Now how about they work on solving this issue for the DroidX and other Android phones that have been plagued by this for the past year?

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
garbagecan_RGB-1.jpg

Really? I mean this thing blows away the OG Droid and Droid X put together. I can deal with occasional reboots for now.

i probably could too, but the people who depend on their phone to work because they expect their phone to work, it can probably get ridiculously annoying.

Javaknight

Reaction score
the reboots are getting annoying. at home I don't have issues, but using the navigation from PA to CT yesterday the phone rebooted 4 freaking times :icon_evil:

00 formula

Reaction score
the reboots are getting annoying. at home I don't have issues, but using the navigation from PA to CT yesterday the phone rebooted 4 freaking times :icon_evil:

Yea that's weird, mine is like that...at home it works flawlessly...at work it reboots occasionally...at the cabin it reboots constantly and for whatever reason my bluetooth keeps breaking up when I play music.

Fightnfire

Reaction score

Yea that's weird, mine is like that...at home it works flawlessly...at work it reboots occasionally...at the cabin it reboots constantly and for whatever reason my bluetooth keeps breaking up when I play music.

Based on this I assume this is a 3G-4G issue? I know where I live we didn't have 4G available so I had my wifes phone to stop looking for 4g. Now that it is available she is experiencing random re-boots after I turned it back on. I'm wondering if it isn't having issues jumping from 3G to 4G all the time. This was also a problem for the Tbolt at release when a ton of people lost their 3G for days .. had to do a factory reset to get it back.

All assumptions of course ..

Javaknight

Reaction score
I keep my phone set for 3G only so it shouldn't have been looking for 4G but who knows. my cousin is seeing similar rebooting issues with his EVO on Sprint and thinks it is occurring when signal strength is low so maybe my TBolt decided to reboot when I moved from one 3G area to the next...