Bluetooth

texasPI

Reaction score
The blue tooth radio on this thing is the BEST of any phone I've ever used! On my Storm 1 I couldnt leave the room without audio skipping. The other day I was listening to a podcast on my BT headphones and I heard the mail man drive up. I usually keep the phone in my pocket to change tracks because the podcatcher I'm using is kind of screwy and I need to select tracks etc. on the phone itself. Well, anyway, I had the droid on my desk and I ran out to the mailbox and realized it was playing flawlessly with my phone sitting a good 50-60 ft away through several walls. Incidentally I have my wifi router, blue tooth mouse etc right on my desk and the phone was sitting right next to all this without any interference.

Needless to say but I am impressed. Since then I leave my phone plugged in and roam the house without any issues. I even mowed my front and back lawn while using the BT headphones and my phone inside and had no skipping/loss of reception at all. I don't know if this is the norm but all my other phones had weak BT reception.

OP
texasPI

texasPI

Reaction score
Jabra BT3030. Verizon stores had them on clearance last I checked for $4.97 or something thereabouts. Unfortunately I can't find anymore locally to get as back up.