Using bluetooth keyboard constantly changes keyboard to samsung default from SwiftKey

Jon K

Reaction score
This is so annoying and my phone never did this until after I updated. I use a BT keyboard at work to text and do email stuff. I use SwiftKey as my default keyboard when typing on the phone. Now, when I use a BT keyboard a message comes up about changing the keyboard input and it resets it to the Samsung keyboard which is horrible. Is there any way to stop this from happening?! It's driving me nuts now - I get up to go to a meeting, have to go to options, input, keyboard, etc., then back to my desk my BT keyboard makes it go to Samsung keyboard... then to a meeting, options, input, keyboard...

Anyone have any ideas!?

thetroll

Reaction score
This is so annoying and my phone never did this until after I updated. I use a BT keyboard at work to text and do email stuff. I use SwiftKey as my default keyboard when typing on the phone. Now, when I use a BT keyboard a message comes up about changing the keyboard input and it resets it to the Samsung keyboard which is horrible. Is there any way to stop this from happening?! It's driving me nuts now - I get up to go to a meeting, have to go to options, input, keyboard, etc., then back to my desk my BT keyboard makes it go to Samsung keyboard... then to a meeting, options, input, keyboard...

Anyone have any ideas!?

Any joy with this, Jon? Getting the exact same thing since my Note mkI upgraded to JellyBean... Properly irritating!