Bluetooth won't work with my g35 07 sedan

topclass

Reaction score
I had a droid OG and it paired up fine and I could get incoming and sent outgoing calls. I got the Bionic and now I can pair my phone but no audio is out of my speakers during incoming or outgoing. During my phone call I can see it working fine on my screen in my car but I have to talk in my phone like I do normally. I have paired it up to my Garmin and it works great but I really want it to work with my car so I'm not talking to my gps. I own Infiniti G35 2007 sedan. Any idea? Thanks for the help in advance guys.

hansendw

Reaction score
I have a similar problem with my mercedes. I can pair and use the car audio, but i only get numbers on the car phonebook display (no names). I had no problem prior to this with my HTC, so it's not the car. Anyone think there it something to edit in /data/data/com.android.bluetooth/

mikeatuconn

Reaction score
2007 Nissan Sentra,BT pairs but no audio

I just got the Bionic and it pairs with my bluetooth so that the car stereo controls it but the audio still comes through the phone rather than the car's speakers. Highly irritating since I am coming from the Moto Droid 1 which worked with no problem also I have 2 hours of commuting everyday.

Troops2990

Reaction score
Sounds like kinda a weird issue, mine pairs to my truck everytime i get in it.. I only had 1 time where it didn't pair at all and a reboot fixed that.

zedsded

Reaction score
My Bionic pairs with my aftermarket stereo and I can receive call just fine.

But the head unit can't make calls, it doesn't sync my phonebook or recent calls. OG Droid worked great.

Poineer MVH-P8200 for the record.

usroyalty

Reaction score
Same problem here. Original Droid paired fine with my 2007 Infinity G35s. Waited for the Bionic, now it won't pair. Shows the phone paired and working, but no sound coming out of the car speakers. Anyone know of a fix?

ripper2860

Reaction score
All works fine w/ my Droid and Ford Sync system on my 2010 Fusion. Able to make calls via Sync voice control and inbound calls are routed to the car speakers (phone auto-mutes its speaker). Car system displays number called and name. Phone address book is uploaded and stored to the Sync system. Able to listen to Pandora and phone-based music via the car stereo speakers. Absolutely flawless BT integration here.

usroyalty

Reaction score
All works fine w/ my Droid and Ford Sync system on my 2010 Fusion. Able to make calls via Sync voice control and inbound calls are routed to the car speakers (phone auto-mutes its speaker). Car system displays number called and name. Phone address book is uploaded and stored to the Sync system. Able to listen to Pandora and phone-based music via the car stereo speakers. Absolutely flawless BT integration here.

But I own an Infinity....not a Ford.

ripper2860

Reaction score
But I own an Infinity....not a Ford.

I guess it was my rather lengthy and indirect way of saying -- it's not an inherent issue with Bionic BT and issues across all cars/systems. Seems to be isolated to some makes/models and likely have as much to do with the car's system as the phone. You may wish to see if there is updated firmware for your car system (if it is update-able) as sometimes they do add additional compatibility with phone as part of firmware updates.

Or it could be interpreted as "maybe you should have bought a Ford" -- but that's not the intended message. :D

Last edited:
OP
T

topclass

Reaction score
Just updated to the new OTA and still a no go on the Bluetooth working with my car. I called Infiniti and they do not have an update for my car. Anybody have any update or different advice?

Thanks in advance guys.....

usroyalty

Reaction score
Mine just updated to new OTA also...still not working! Very frustrating. Between no Bluetooth, Data connection disappearing for hours or days and a huge camera lag.... I am about to change phones! Any suggestions?