Bluetooth music played threw speaker while receiving a calll

cwalter24

Reaction score
Hi guys I wanted to see if anyone was experiencing this Bluetooth issue. So this all of a sudden just start happening. I use a bluetooth at work and stream music pretty much all day. Normally if I recived a call the phone would stop playing music and take the call. Today all of a sudden when I receive a call the phone plays the music threw the speaker of the phone. I have no clue how to stop this. I use a Motorola M50 Bluetooth.

Thanks

pksopp

Reaction score
You're not. This happened to me tonight as I was leaving work. Pandora kicked on after pairing with my car, I called my wife, music stopped as usual but then started playing through the phone speaker. Wife got all frustrated because of the extra noise and hung up.

shaislet

Reaction score
any updates on this? My calls start playing through the speakerphone after being on a call using bluetooth headset. It doesn't happen at the start of the call but after a minute the call starts merging with speakerphone and bluetooth simultaneously, which also diminishes the call quality as it splits the sound between the two and causes interference.