Bluetooth Issues

missuafv

Reaction score
I have a Razr MAXX HD Running Jelly Bean 4.1.1 I have paired the phone with my 2013 Outback with NAV. When I first paired I made sure to enter the passkey into the car that came up on the phone. Seem to work until I turned off the car. Asked to pair again with a different passkey. Will not autoconnect they way my Samsung Galaxy S III which we bought only 3 months ago. I have deleted all phones from the car and all pairings from the phone I can't say how many times and still get nothing to work.
Has anyone found a solution to this issue?

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Welcome aboard!

I have paired my device with my GMC Yukon with no issues (autoconnects each time with no issues)...I hope you are able to resolve your issues - good luck!

bdb780

Reaction score
I have a Bluetooth headphone that I use to listen to my music to when I am at work. I also mute my ringer while at work. Well, while listening to music through the headphones; if a call comes in the music begins to play through my phone speakers instead of pausing. What can I do to resolve this issue?

bdb780

Reaction score
I need to add that it only does this when the phone is on vibrate. If ringer is on, it pauses the music and rings normally.

S

SFGate

Hope you were able to get this worked out. DancingNexus