Bluetooth Hearing Aid issue

Wagoneer89

Reaction score
I've got a pair of Rexton/Costco Cobalt/16 hearing aids with the bluetooth remote. The hearing aids connect to the remote the remote connects to the phone. Even the hearing unimpared should be buying these things, they're great! The problem I have is that the phone keeps setting itself back to "Paired, not connected." I'd like to have the phone simply stay connected to the aids, I really don't want to use it any other way, but baring that I'd like to have a widget which will take me straight to the "Bluetooth devices" screen of the "Bluetooth settings" menu item, so I can reconnect any time the connection drops. Any ideas?

Thanks

OP
W

Wagoneer89

Reaction score
My kid, who's got the same phone, showed me how to make a shortcut to the "Bluetooth Devices" screen, guess that'll have to do. If any of you know of another widget that will do the same thing I'd like to know about it.

Jack100

Reaction score
My mother use Rexton hearing aids but she has no issue with it. I think you should check your phone's bluetooth settings and try to connect it with your Rexton hearing aids device again.