Un-pairing Bluetooth headset

numeria

Reaction score
good afternoon - i have a motorola droid and when i first bought my phone (end of december) i bought the motorola H15 bluetooth headset to go along with it. i LOVE it, but it was stolen out of my car about a month ago, so i bought another one.
when i first paired the new headset up with my phone, it had a lot of static, and the person on the other end couldn't hear me very well. then about a week later it was working perfectly. then a few days ago it started getting staticky again. my husband suggested that i uninstall both pairings (since the first bluetooth headset is still "paired but not connected").

so how can i "un-pair" a bluetooth headset from the phone? and does anyone think that would even help? it could be a faulty headset, but i'd like to try some other fixes first before i resort to returning it.

thanks in advance!! dancedroid

kendaddy

Reaction score
On the Settings Screen, select Bluetooth Setting, find the device you want to unpair and push it for @ 2-3 seconds. A popup window will offere yout he option to connect, unpair or disconnect.