Blue Energy Theme for FROYO (Android 2.2)

gan777

Reaction score
Broken Link - Sapphire 0.7/0.8.4

Just tried to download BE for Sapphire 0.8.4 and the link does not work...

edit: That's odd, the link you posted below does not work from my computer, but does from my Droid?!? Anyway, downloading now, thanks!

Last edited:
OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Sorry about that..

Here is the link Ill get them changed in the op when I get home.

http://blue.macleod-web.net/Blue%20Energy%20Files/BE%201.0.5.4%20Sapphire%20070-084.zip

Sent from my droid using Tapatalk

Bethlyn184

Reaction score
Just upgraded to Droid X and truly miss my blue energy. The home screen just looks boring in comparison. Robertj13 keep up the good work and look forward to the day (hopefully soon) that the Droid X gets custom themes.

gan777

Reaction score
New Battery Icon Please

I got BE up and running on Sapphire 0.8.4, but would love the newer battery icon with the 10% increments. I tried the SS battery icon you have up there but that messed up all kinds of things and I had to do a restore.
Very pleased to get BE back though, Thanks!

gan777

Reaction score
Sapphire 0.8.4 - Lock Screen Buttons

On the Sapphire 0.8.4 version of BE, when receiving a call the answer and decline buttons are off a little bit. The answer button is almost off the left side of the screen when holding the phone upright. When holding the phone on its side (or in the dock) the buttons are in the wrong orientation and also partially off the screen.

gan777

Reaction score
Any chance of a SimplyStunning v4.5 version of this?

He had it up there, but it was overwriting some of Chevy's new features... looks like he pulled it until he gets that fixed. I am sure he will have it up and runnning in no time, his support is outstanding!

elwood1229

Reaction score
Another dumb question as I figure these things out. I like the Blue Energy theme and have downloaded it and installed it using Rom Manager. I am using Sapphire 0.8.4 and using LauncherPro. Install went fine. Two questions:

First, the text in the notification bar at the top (including time) is black on black and difficult to read. How do I change that?

Second, I have a wallpaper installed but really wanted the image that is shown in the screenshots of theme. How do I get to that?

I realize these answers are probably available on the forum and I have searched for them but with no luck. I guess I don't know what to search for. Thanks again for your help.

Elwood

elwood1229

Reaction score
Ok, I got the clock text colors figured out (using Gem Settings), but several of the notification icons (setCPU and email, for example) are black and can't be seen. Also, I still have not figured out how to get the background image shown in the original screen shots. The theme just does not look as good on my Droid as it does on the screen shots. Any help would be appreciated.

Elwood

mcalhoun

Reaction score
Having problems with the SS 4.5 file. Getting hung on the "Droid" loading screen, has a continuous broken up logo flashing. Have to do battery pull.

Phatdaddyz01

Reaction score
Also, I still have not figured out how to get the background image shown in the original screen shots. The theme just does not look as good on my Droid as it does on the screen shots. Any help would be appreciated.

Elwood[/QUOTE]

He has the "Firewater Wallpaper" posted on the OP.

gan777

Reaction score
Ss 4.6?

I know it just came out today, but I am on SS 4.6 now and miss my BE theme! Is this in the works?