Blue Energy Theme for FROYO (Android 2.2)

jabster

Reaction score
this is based off roberj's blue energy with touch of black glass from 928 i might switch name when finished and call it Blue Glass to compliment both themers for there hard work right now i call it KrUnK lol

also has bits from manup's nextheme a few apps are my own demon

Yeah....you rock. :)

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Will this be updated in Root Manager?

if roberj13 does it i dont got access to his stuff
now if enough people comment saying it is good maybe word will get to him and d/l then upload to his host.

ask kookahdoo to pass on the request to roberj

redline and purple passion are both taking longer trying to get matching dialer to theme like BluEnergy

Last edited:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Whatever happens or how long it may take, roberj's themes are high quality. He is a true asset to the Android community!

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Whatever happens or how long it may take, roberj's themes are high quality. He is a true asset to the Android community!

he is awesome with graphic design redline is actually almost ready
in "my own opinion" redline and purple passion dont got the same pop as blue energy since i added his hex dialer to blue energy

Chillout

Reaction score
Since I figure it never hurts to ask :), any chance we can get a version minus the clock in the notification bar? :)

Installing the new blue energy as we speak :)

So far so good, looks great! Thank you!

oh fwiw, I was able to use the addon extra for the Round Battery, and it seems to be working real well. Just an FYI for anyone that might be interested in that feature as well from the BB04 version of blue energy.

Last edited:

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
What I meant was: when you are on a call using the Bluetooth the background color is light blue (ish) and when you are on the phone using just the phone or speakerphone the background is dark blue.

Now the dark blue should be when using Bluetooth and when using the phone or speakerphone it should be black (or something lighter than the light blue used now when using the Bluetooth).

ok after evaluating your question i came up with this still using roberjs files in call bg should be fixed you can get it Here

Last edited:

Chillout

Reaction score
Loving having this theme back, thank you for making it. If you do decide to make an option to remove the clock that would be sweet but if not I can live with it. Thanks again!

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Loving having this theme back, thank you for making it. If you do decide to make an option to remove the clock that would be sweet but if not I can live with it. Thanks again!

bro roberj gets the props i am only porting it and i just d/l the version w/o clock lemme take a look at it

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Will this be updated in Root Manager?

if roberj13 does it i dont got access to his stuff
now if enough people comment saying it is good maybe word will get to him and d/l then upload to his host.

ask kookahdoo to pass on the request to roberj

redline and purple passion are both taking longer trying to get matching dialer to theme like BluEnergy

I'll ask him for you guys....I'll see about getting onto ROM manager myself and I can update it from then.

Chillout

Reaction score

bro roberj gets the props i am only porting it and i just d/l the version w/o clock lemme take a look at it

Great, thanks for checking into it for us! :)

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
as of 9/29/10 -Thnx to 2ceedz showing me a nifty little trick
all of roberj's themes are updated for bb.5 i will be posting links today with full instructions
even the blue energy i put up already has been redone so check back

Last edited: