Blackberry Mixing Up Android And New OS

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
[video=youtube;XwSYKsX0Nk8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwSYKsX0Nk8&feature=player_embedded[/video]​
Video promos of the latest high-tech devices are a norm around here, but the mistake Blackberry made trying to show off their latest software is far from it. In an attempt to demo how "cool" their latest keyboard is, they somehow replaced it with an HTC Droid Incredible 2 in this video above. The video was pulled in mere hours, but some smart individual made himself a copy and that's what you're watching now.

So if you're interested in seeing HTC's creation being touted as a Blackberry, fast forward to point 0:15 and 0:27. Now is that not an awesome looking keyboard, it is almost like we're accustomed to it already.

Via: Phandroid

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
I hit play before reading the blurb underneath, thought I recognized that keyboard. That is pretty funny tho.

After 4 Storms in 8 months, I'll NEVER own another BlackBerry again (the whole reason I went to the OG Droid and never looked back ;))

Sweettooth

Reaction score
Never cared for BB. I thought the Storm was cool when it first came out, but that's only because I like playing with new technology and one of our sales reps had one. However I've heard about the many, MANY problems people have had with them. In my personal opinion, BB is well on it's way out. This ad just proves they're already singing their last song as we speak. Good riddance, they were good years ago and still might have been if they'd kept their technology up to date. Now there's nothing unique about them that nearly any other smartphone can't do better.