Flash for android - with skyfire! NOW!

tbever

Reaction score
Just went to both nbc.com and abc.com and when I clicked on the "latest episode" of a show, it ended up with a window saying "you need to download Flash". What's different from before I downloaded Skyfire?

I noticed if you hit the refresh button when this happens the video icon in the lower left corner will spaz out and sometimes if you hit it just right it will play the video. Hit and miss.

Real problem I have noticed is that on pages with multiple videos like hulu and cnn if it detects a video, but there are multple other possible videos on that page I can't seem to play any of the other videos. Anyone know a workaround?

peterjariel

Reaction score
Omg I can't stand not been able to fast foward I was almost done with a tv episode and it FC dam it now I have to watch the whole thing over just to see the ending this sucks.

Varking

Reaction score
I dislike not being able to rewind or fast forward, that is something that needs to be added. Also, a lot of the websites are pretty hit and miss when it comes to detecting and actually playing a video.