Black Rubberized Hard Case for Droid Pro ?

OP
spydergirl

spydergirl

Reaction score
WOO-HOOOO !!!! Finally got 'em on Ebay !!!!! The Hard Rubberized snap-on covers !!! YAY !!! They're only around $3.95 !! I usually stock-up on them because mine take a beating. I'm SO happy!! I got 'em from the seller: allbest4u

OP
spydergirl

spydergirl

Reaction score
WOO-HOOOO !!!! Finally got 'em on Ebay !!!!! The Hard Rubberized snap-on covers !!! YAY !!! They're only around $3.95 !! I usually stock-up on them because mine take a beating. I'm SO happy!! I got 'em from the seller: allbest4u

Post the link dancedroid

I got this one - FOR MOTOROLA DROID PRO XT610 COVER BLACK HARD CASE - eBay (item 380293948070 end time Nov-29-10 13:10:11 PST)

I also got one with the charger because I needed another car charger since I stole my hubby's. :)

OP
spydergirl

spydergirl

Reaction score
Spydergirl won the one withou the charger which was $3.53 (there was only 1 bid on it so I assume it was her)

I couldn't find any other ones except this:

FOR MOTOROLA DROID PRO XT610 CHARGER +COVER BLACK CASE - eBay (item 380294302996 end time Nov-30-10 16:53:46 PST)

I got this one - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=380293948070&si=zqOsd0g7KuWZgcJfOfyrPL2gwog%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

I also got one with the charger because I needed another car charger since I stole my hubby's. :)

OP
spydergirl

spydergirl

Reaction score
My covers finally came today and they're PERFECT !! Exactly what I always use on my phones. Definitely makes the phone ALOT easier to hold and I absolutely LOVE them!!! I doubt they will fit over the extended battery/cover, but maybe they will come out with adjusted covers for those. I'm SO TICKLED !!! :)

StingRay

Reaction score
Glad to hear that they are what you were hoping....

if you are on the email list for an eventual Seidio case for the Pro, be sure and let us know if you get an info on a release date...I have one of their cases on my original Droid and really like!

jscards5

Reaction score
My covers finally came today and they're PERFECT !! Exactly what I always use on my phones. Definitely makes the phone ALOT easier to hold and I absolutely LOVE them!!! I doubt they will fit over the extended battery/cover, but maybe they will come out with adjusted covers for those. I'm SO TICKLED !!! :)

I got mine today also since I ordered one after you posted a link to the ebay seller and they are awesomeeeeeeeee. The case fits perfect and it doesn't add bulk to the phone, only thing that sucks about it is that it's so freaking hard to get the case off, that I broke one of the hinges on the sides after taking it off, it still fits and closes tight but I'm kinda scared of breaking anymore of the hinges. I need to take the case off once in a while to change my battery cuz I use my OG Droid's old battery so I always have a spare.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

jbgantes

Reaction score
I really want a Seidio case, but they don't have an ETA. I called and asked again yesterday. "2011" is what I Was told

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Does anyone know when these will be produced? I prefer those the best for my phones because they are hard and protect from damage, but also that matte, rubberized texture so the phone isn't so slippery. I usually buy several of them on eBay at once so I'm never without a case, but I haven't seen them yet. I guess they'll show up after the launch date?

I bought the holster and sleeve for the extended battery at the local Verizon store. It works great...the sleeve is rubberized so it solves the "slippery" problem. The sleeve doesn't appear to fit the extended battery at first. Just put the phone in the sleeve, let it sit for a hour or so in a warm place and it will then snap into place no problem - [video=youtube;QsISpdutaIg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsISpdutaIg[/video]

Megahawk

Reaction score
I just got the Body Glove 2 piece hard textured case and I love it. My local store had in stock, but was not out on the shelves but in the back room.

DroidToro

Reaction score
I got the hard case from the Ebay link below. Unfortunately, I'm in the habit of switching batteries a lot since I also have an external charger. It's nice not having to tether the phone to get a fresh charge. This lead to the plastic clips breaking and the case is now useless. I only removed and replaced it a few times, however, if I would have left the case on I think I would have been happy with it. It has a matte finish that is less slippery and gives an overall solid feel. I have the extended battery and cover and it presented no problems at all (except for the wear and tear of removing).

Rubber Black Hard Case Cover Motorola Droid Pro XT610 - eBay (item 300503434709 end time Jan-09-11 20:11:37 PST)

I'm probably going to try a soft silicone case next.