Black Rubberized Hard Case for Droid Pro ?

spydergirl

Reaction score
Does anyone know when these will be produced? I prefer those the best for my phones because they are hard and protect from damage, but also that matte, rubberized texture so the phone isn't so slippery. I usually buy several of them on eBay at once so I'm never without a case, but I haven't seen them yet. I guess they'll show up after the launch date?

kilofox

Reaction score
I have a Seidio Innocase on my DINC.. which I love. I hope they make one for the Pro.

ravenhawk

Reaction score
For what it's worth, I got the holster thing. The website shows the body glove case for the Droid Pro, but it looks to me like it kind of gets in the way of getting at some of the keys. I use the back part of the holster (not the real holster part itself), which covers the back and key parts of the sides, and a screen protector on the front, and that seems to cover all of the important and easily damaged bits while not impeding access to anything.

Sebastian

Reaction score
For my DInc I had a leather hard case and it was so awesome. I bought that from the Verizon store and I really hope they make one for the Pro as well.

OP
spydergirl

spydergirl

Reaction score
I hope they come out with a hard-rubberized case SOON, 'cus this is a SLIPPERY little bugger! I'm afraid it will pop out of my hands like a bar of soap in the shower! *LOL*

bb_or_droid

Reaction score
Don't know if it is the one you want, but I bought one at the VZ store two days ago. Hard rubberized plastic but not the hard plastic shell. They had it is black and also in blue. Clearly I went with the black.

seidioseidio

Reaction score
Hello all,

We are currently in the process of research for possible development for Droid Pro accessories. If you would like to see us make cases and others for Droid Pro, we encourage you to sign up on our website:

seidioonline.com

Regards,

BubbaRob

Reaction score
I also got the hostler that was promo'd on Verizon's website. It works well as a hard case (giving a better grip) and as a holster in my opinion.

I bought the shell/holster combo also and it's great. The only area it doesn't protect is the top and bottom of the phone itself as it does not wrap around the top of those areas however it does fill the back completely.

OP
spydergirl

spydergirl

Reaction score
Hello all,

We are currently in the process of research for possible development for Droid Pro accessories. If you would like to see us make cases and others for Droid Pro, we encourage you to sign up on our website:

seidioonline.com

Regards,

I signed-up, I think? I clicked on the Droid Pro and it brought up my email, so I sent an email to the address there. Hope that was correct. Please keep us posted when you make new accessories for the Pro.

THANK YOU !!

ravenhawk

Reaction score
Just get the body glove cover for it. They don't have it in stores yet, but do have it on the Verizon website.

seidioseidio

Reaction score
spydergirl said:
seidioseidio said:
Hello all,

seidioonline.com

Regards,

I signed-up, I think? I clicked on the Droid Pro and it brought up my email, so I sent an email to the address there. Hope that was correct. Please keep us posted when you make new accessories for the Pro.

THANK YOU !!

Yes, that's all you would need to do! We will send out notifications by email for any development updates.

Regards,

flash24

Reaction score
I hope they come out with a hard-rubberized case SOON, 'cus this is a SLIPPERY little bugger! I'm afraid it will pop out of my hands like a bar of soap in the shower! *LOL*

I know haha, I just recently got the extended battery. I will need to find something that will fit perfectly with it.