Black Juice v5 Poll - You choose the outcome!

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
So I have a simple question for everyone who runs my themes, would you like to see some of the Gingerbread notification Icons in the upcoming Black Juice theme (mainly network, sdcard, wifi, bluetooth, icons) I will be keeping the rounded battery Icons in place (I love them lol)

Anyways, just wanted to know what you guys think about this, vote above in the poll!

Happy Holidays

Juicemane

DJSketch

Reaction score
Probably just need to go with both versions cause I think there will be split between the 2

Shadows9909

Reaction score
Yeah I would, I also think it would add a lot if you added the battery percents in the status bar battery. Whatever you choose I'm sure it will look great, Love your work man :)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
I don't like the gingerbread battery icon and 3g. They are ugly and too small. I think you can replace them and come up with your own.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

K

kbatrph

i hope this hasn't been answered elsewhere, but I can't seem to get my Pandora or SiriusXM apps to work since i've put Rubix 1.9.0 on my phone along with the updated versions of bootloader, kernel, and baseband. I'm also running dark Android on my phone....any help out there would be appreciated

DJSketch

Reaction score
i hope this hasn't been answered elsewhere, but I can't seem to get my Pandora or SiriusXM apps to work since i've put Rubix 1.9.0 on my phone along with the updated versions of bootloader, kernel, and baseband. I'm also running dark Android on my phone....any help out there would be appreciated

Umm that is alittle off topic from what this thread is about.

xraytedjim

Reaction score
+1 for battery percentages. I think that's the main reason I haven't applied your theme yet. but.. go with Gingerbread icons

Btros

Reaction score
I must be the only one who thinks the gingerbread icons/themes are ugly as hell. I don't see what everyone is so excited about. (I voted both because they might as well be there for the people who like 'em)

OnMy2ndGP

Reaction score
I must be the only one who thinks the gingerbread icons/themes are ugly as hell. I don't see what everyone is so excited about. (I voted both because they might as well be there for the people who like 'em)

I agree and I really don't see the big deal about the gb themes/icons. The battery icon is so freaking tiny that it's useless to me. I hope that v5 uses the least amount of gb as possible. Just my $0.02.....

rubiX 1.9.0 (leaked) DX on the v4 Juice via DF app

EDIT: Voted to make two versions. You have decent fan base, please keep us both happy.

Last edited:

teh_g

Reaction score
Gingerbread icons. Stick with what the OS has.

Inkarnit

Reaction score
I'm with the GB naysayers... what's so exciting about the tiny looking icons that look like they could have been on Motorola phones in the 80s? I like my icons colorful and exciting. I voted for two versions though just because I know people will want GB, although I have it on good authority that there will be GB integration in RubiX 1.9.5...