Bite the Bullet... keeping Droid and getting X

StepDroid

Official DF Vendor
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think i'm gonna go ahead and get the X.. it's sick! I'm not ready to sell or get rid of my Droid but i'm having a tough time seeing myself without the X.. this is gonna be interesting.

xRITE AIDEx

Reaction score
There will always be something new, by this time next year there will be an X2, just remember that....

OP
S

StepDroid

Official DF Vendor
Premium Member
Reaction score
There will always be something new, by this time next year there will be an X2, just remember that....

Obviously... as a Droid owner since DEC I know a person just has to get what they want and be happy.... lucky for me I NEED 2 DROIDS... At least that is what i am telling my wife.

I can't imagine the dumb excuses that will be made by my Max iPad and iPhone friends as to why the i is still better. The laughter I get alone from these guys is worth it..

Cool thing is... if they come out with something even hotter I'm getting That too.... my kids are coming of phone age.... they're gonna get some really cool hand me Downs.. LOL.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
LOL!!

I mean hey, its not called disposable for nothing.....

And ppl keep knocking this version of Blur without even trying it. Ya know, its not the same version thats on the Devour....

dwagner88

Reaction score
lol its funny what people waste their disposable income on...

Says the person paying more than $1200.00 per year on a phone(like everyone else here). People in glass houses . . . .

I'm the primary line on my family plan. Hopefully I can get a phone with annual upgrade in december. Maybe the droid pro. I just hope it doesn't have 4G. Mainly because I don't want to pay for it, and there is no way VZW will have it in my neck of the woods until at least the end of 2012.

Last edited:

Googleaddict

Reaction score
Instead of wasting my money on another phone when i STILL have one of the best phones on the market, i think i'll buy a HD TV. Plus, i can upgrade in December and get the Droid Pro with a 2ghz processor, maybe a 4.3" screen or better, hdmi, front facing camera, and Android 3.0(probably).