Bionic up on drioddoes.com

googlelover

Reaction score
The wait.... Its over!? I never thought I'd see the day!!!! 1 year of waiting.... o_O
(been waiting since i heard dual core on december 2010 from moto. God.)

firemedicaz

Reaction score
36 Hours?

I was in a Verizon store today...they told me they just started the training process for the Bionic...ALSO...RELEASE DATE TO BE SEPTEMBER 8th dancedroid

Crazed_Z06

Reaction score
Fascinating... I wonder what that countdown is for..
Im guessing official unveiling to the world??

Also, what's up with the "input codes" in the 4 corners? Maybe they're going to email people some codes to be able to see info about the device..??

Suuperflie

Reaction score
Fascinating... I wonder what that countdown is for..
Im guessing official unveiling to the world??

Also, what's up with the "input codes" in the 4 corners? Maybe they're going to email people some codes to be able to see info about the device..??

I'm wondering about the codes as well.

JWellington

Reaction score
29 hours is what 11 am the presale starts tomorrow?

I think it will be announcement, though tomorrow would be a week away from the September 8 rumored release date.

Swyped from my DROIDX from Tapatalk.

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's probably both a pre order and announcement day. I just want to know what the codes are for but I guess those websites will probably tell us soon enough.

EDIT: Did anyone see the little scrolling box in the left corner when you click to another part of the droid does site? It says for four days starting on 9/4, you can when a Droid Bionic in the Droid Bionic Arena Sweepstakes. So the input codes must be an entry to win a Bionic! dancedroid

Last edited:

devils3023

Reaction score
Anybody else notice you can win a free bionic for 4 days only starting 9/4? That's this sunday-thurs, which means release next thurs sept 8!!! dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

In the little ad box that changes underneath the list of phones on the left, click the first of the six tiny boxes...If it's not there click on the "droid on 4g" tab directly above it and then click the first tiny box again... Not sure if vzw let this slip through the cracks or not..

318Droid

Reaction score
Omg, I now have something to look for again. Man this phone has really been taking away my happines lately. Lol. But I'm back now bbaabbyydancedroid. Still might not get it on release since my rooted OG TRIPLE OG DROID still working fine and fast. Decisions, decisions.

devils3023

Reaction score
Where is everybody seeing these input codes??? I don't see them. Using firefox browser btw.

They don't come up with firefox for some reason. Had to switch to internet exploer.

Last edited:

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Where is everybody seeing these input codes??? I don't see them. Using firefox browser btw.

How do you not see them? They are on the border when you the Droid Bionic comes up on droid does. In the middle the box says "AWAITING BLOGGER DATA ENTRY" and around the outside are the names of websites and little boxes under that say "INPUT CODE." So my guess is that on each day, one website will be giving away a Bionic since there are four websites in the four corners, and the sweepstakes says they will give away four Bionics in the four days starting on the 4th.