Bionic Scavenger Hunt!

obsquacious

Reaction score
Grr.. the app keeps crashing, and it even reset my phone once. I finished building bionic but it wants me to start over it looks like.

Sent via GingerDroid.

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yours is staying the original.... How does it feel, Ark, do have one of danDroid's threads merged into yours??

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The level 1/Level 2 access has always been there, the access code is 242743. There is nothing Bionic related in there unless there is a different code that gets you different information.

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
They should do like they did the last few times and use Twitter for @DroidLanding too.

The Droid X scavenger hunt was wild. I think we figured out it had to be in places where Verizon media ppl could all fit. So we started looking for areas with open spaces with the clues. I think the Droid Charge hunt was done a lil easier. I didnt follow that one or the Droid 2 R2D2 one.

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha wow. How did you guys edit the time danDroid made this thread so it could be before mine? smh

But it looks like we know what the page looks like unlocked.

Droid-Does-unlocked2-600x472.jpg

This is What the Unlocked DROID Bionic DroidDoes.com Site Will Look Like - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
It looks like both BGR and Joystiq inputed their codes because half of the video is available! The other parts are blocked out because Boing Boing and Android Central haven't put in their codes yet!

Man this info is all coming in so fast. I'm having a hard time trying to keep up.

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's gone.... just went to droidDoes.com and the bionic is gone.... tried 2 different browsers...:icon_evil:

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
***I hate how I can't edit my post in this section. I see it says play video now. I guess it doesn't play automatically like before since I've seen it already.