Samsung Droid Charge Gets Official Release Date of April 28th and a Scavenger Hunt

nyeshia0431

Reaction score
Ya wtf is samsung thinking launching this on LTE and not the sick looking Galaxy S2....dont understand

LMBO, thats a good point. If Verizon does get the Galaxy S2, what will the price be, $349 or $399 lol. They have lost thier minds

music life

Reaction score
Dang i was hoping this was gonna be alot cheaper so i could consider this instead of the TB bc TB lacks the HDMI port.

Oh well, dont think i am gonna wait till june or later for bionic/targa or any of the other better looking devices projected for late summer. TB here i come :s

mach330

Reaction score
stuff like this that will make apple even more successful. i bet iphone 5 will still be $199. i would never pay that much for a phone.

nyeshia0431

Reaction score
stuff like this that will make apple even more successful. i bet iphone 5 will still be $199. i would never pay that much for a phone.

You're probably right. They're probably milking these prices now before the iPhone 5 hits.

sb1831

Reaction score
Has potential to sell well. Specs similar to a thunderbolt, and a good battery life out of the box, and i might consider buying it just to hang onto until something better comes along

vzdroid13

Reaction score
I'm just trying to figure out how this game/scavenger hunt works. Its really weird.

EyeOWA

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Did I miss this earlier or has it been mentioned...Charge is on preorder at Wirefly for $249.99

Reaction score
Everything is really far away and mostly MW/East coast... LAME! my closest one is like a 5-6 hour drive NOT including the mountain terrain :/

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Reaction score
And I thought Samsung was FINALLY getting their act together with competitive pricing n such.. how much is iphone on vzw?

rustydog

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 9
Just made a trip to the Verizon store the rep said that the Charge has been delayed for an unknown reason and an unknown new release date. I my opinion it is due to the network wide 4g issues.

debdroid1a

Reaction score
Just made a trip to the Verizon store the rep said that the Charge has been delayed for an unknown reason and an unknown new release date. I my opinion it is due to the network wide 4g issues.
I got a Tweet on that this morning that linked Engadget with an article. So I was wondering about it.

However, the Droidlanding tweets are still coming about it. I still have them on my following list from the last Droid hunt... but I'm not really trying, just reading them.

Reaction score
I read they for their 4g back together... unrelated? Lol