Bionic up on drioddoes.com

devils3023

Reaction score
How do you not see them? They are on the border when you the Droid Bionic comes up on droid does. In the middle the box says "AWAITING BLOGGER DATA ENTRY" and around the outside are the names of websites and little boxes under that say "INPUT CODE." So my guess is that on each day, one website will be giving away a Bionic since there are four websites in the four corners, and the sweepstakes says they will give away four Bionics in the four days starting on the 4th.

They don't come up using firefox for some reason. Just switched to internet explorer and VOILA!!! Since the codes are for sites like android central and boy genius, perhaps vzw gave them codes for in depth access or something.

BlackTTC6

Reaction score
Over on Android Central the admin has posted a "Stay Tuned" regarding the code

Suuperflie

Reaction score
Where is everybody seeing these input codes??? I don't see them. Using firefox browser btw.

They don't come up with firefox for some reason. Had to switch to internet exploer.

I use firefox and it displayed perfectly fine for me.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
What do you bet the admin's of those four websites are sitting back watching their site's unique hits skyrocket.

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
cross post from the news section thread......

It's gone.... just went to droidDoes.com and the bionic is gone.... tried 2 different browsers...:icon_evil:

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
What if you clear cache and reload? I've tried 2 different browsers, cleared cache, rebooted browsers and every timer the Droid Charge is at the top of the list.

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I pulled out the laptop and got my tether on and it's working... i think it may have to do with my work network and blocking streaming media since "50% of the video" has been released...