Bionic Pricing $269.99 ????

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
Yea I just noticed it said free overnight on the website, could have swore that before it said free 2 day .. now what do we do. Order it now online, wait a couple hours and see if the stores have them or are sold out and by that time the online stock could be sold out..

I don't have a costco membership yet, which is $50. Almost wondering if I can get it at the VZW store for the $269 price, and just buy the car adapter and desk dock it would be close to the price I'd be paying at costco anyways.. giving it till 10. T-Minus 2 hours 3 mins.. <g>

1. Costco's $50 membership fee is refundable if you're not happy. It's easy to get a refund, just go to the membership desk and ask. I'd wait at least 14 days after purchase tho to make sure you're good with the device.

2. The odds of a VZW corp store being sold out before lunchtime today are slim. They have a good amount of stock from what I was told. It's not like your local corp store only has 10 units.. they have stock. Just dont wait until saturday and you should be Ok

3. Online/Phone has plenty of stock to last through the weekend (most likely). You dont have to make your decision at 10am.. but I wouldnt wait until the weekend. This isnt the D3 which was a "bridge" release. This is a flagship device to carry them through the holidays.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
1. Costco's $50 membership fee is refundable if you're not happy. It's easy to get a refund, just go to the membership desk and ask. I'd wait at least 14 days after purchase tho to make sure you're good with the device.

2. The odds of a VZW corp store being sold out before lunchtime today are slim. They have a good amount of stock from what I was told. It's not like your local corp store only has 10 units.. they have stock. Just dont wait until saturday and you should be Ok

3. Online/Phone has plenty of stock to last through the weekend (most likely). You dont have to make your decision at 10am.. but I wouldnt wait until the weekend. This isnt the D3 which was a "bridge" release. This is a flagship device to carry them through the holidays.

Thats great news, I didn't know it was refundable.

RichStevenson

Reaction score
Almost wondering if I can get it at the VZW store for the $269 price, and just buy the car adapter and desk dock it would be close to the price I'd be paying at costco anyways.. giving it till 10. T-Minus 2 hours 3 mins.. <g>

I called VZW corp. with the same question and they said it would be $299 in the store.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
What really would have sucked is if they said they would announce the winners of the contest 14 days after release date... knowing you only have 13 days to return it.

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
What really would have sucked is if they said they would announce the winners of the contest 14 days after release date... knowing you only have 13 days to return it.

then CraigsList and/or eBay are your friends.
you'll actually pay for the phone AND make a bit of profit if you sell a brand new in box Bionic

jus sayin... make lemonade :)

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Posting this here and on the official Bionic Thread:

Just a reminder to folks, don't forget to do any 'back ups' you may need before getting your new phone.