Bionic Pricing $269.99 ????

chomtone

Reaction score
I had been sitting on a $50 credit since before my ne2 was up. Not sure where I picked that up. Bionic was listed at the $299 with 2 year extension. Scored mine for $249. Didn't grab any extras. Anyone recommend a place to get them cheaper than V.com?

chomtone

Reaction score
Just went through purchase, mine was 249.99 after 50 NE2.

...but it didn't say NE2 anywhere, just assuming.

Same here. Are they doing away with NE2? It was subtracted from my plan.

OP
M

moetown

Reaction score
I think I figured it out, its NE2 but on a secondary line. The line itself is only charged around $40 so its eleagable for the $30 NE2. Everyone gets 1 more NE2 after Feb 2011 and then its done for.

Import roller

Reaction score
The phone is really light, was playing with it at a vzw store earlier. Online it says $249. Problem is, I'm not up to the ne2 yet, so it wont let me order online. Hopefully I can get the store to match, or customer service to match

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Tegamal

Reaction score
Where do you get info on NE2 status? I can't seem to find it on VZW's site.

EDIT: I might have found it. Under my plan it says "Promotions & Discounts", but then says I have none. Then I remembered switching my wife's line to the primary so she could get a new phone when her's died before the OG Droid came out. I thought I would have been eligible for a NE2 as well, but I guess not. Oh well, no biggie.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Last edited:

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
It says $299 on the VZW page, but if you go through with the order, before checking out, it shows a -$30 credit applied bringing it down to $269. At least thats what it did for me. Either way, Im going to Costco at 10 am ... they said they have them and will be available.

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
It says $299 on the VZW page, but if you go through with the order, before checking out, it shows a -$30 credit applied bringing it down to $269. At least thats what it did for me. Either way, Im going to Costco at 10 am ... they said they have them and will be available.
Somehow my Costco got backordered so they won't have them in until around noon. I didn't think that was possible since you couldn't technically pre order the phone. Hmmm......

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Somehow my Costco got backordered so they won't have them in until around noon. I didn't think that was possible since you couldn't technically pre order the phone. Hmmm......

When I called costco yesterday they said said no preorders. So Ill just call at 10 am and see... but they said they had them in stock.

On another note, the guy I spoke with said it may even be cheaper than the advertised price for the bundle, but he wasn't sure.

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
When I called costco yesterday they said said no preorders. So Ill just call at 10 am and see... but they said they had them in stock.

On another note, the guy I spoke with said it may even be cheaper than the advertised price for the bundle, but he wasn't sure.

if you call at 10am they will all be gone by the time you get to the store.
from the sounds of it, there are only 6 accessory bundles being shipped to each store and it's "while supplies last" according to the W.A. rep I spoke with yesterday

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
if you call at 10am they will all be gone by the time you get to the store.
from the sounds of it, there are only 6 accessory bundles being shipped to each store and it's "while supplies last" according to the W.A. rep I spoke with yesterday

Great ... than its off to vzw.... but most people think its being released tomorrow. He wasn't sure if they would put them out today or tomorrow tho. He kept saying today while talking to him, so I assume he thinks today. Terrible day to open ordering online with 2 day fedex, cause you wont get it till Monday, altho usually when they ship something to me 2 day, I get it next day... so we shall see..

EDIT: Sorry, its free overnight shipping according to the website.

Last edited:

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
"if you call at 10am they will all be gone by the time you get to the store. <br>
from the sounds of it, there are only 6 accessory bundles being shipped to each store and it's "while supplies last" according to the W.A. rep I spoke with yesterday.

Great ... than its off to vzw.... btw, it says that the $100 trade in deal is only good for new customers...sigh.

Way to go on rewarding the loyal customers.. fail.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
ask if they can overnight for free.. most reps are happy to waive the overnight fee if you ask nicely

Yea I just noticed it said free overnight on the website, could have swore that before it said free 2 day .. now what do we do. Order it now online, wait a couple hours and see if the stores have them or are sold out and by that time the online stock could be sold out..

I don't have a costco membership yet, which is $50. Almost wondering if I can get it at the VZW store for the $269 price, and just buy the car adapter and desk dock it would be close to the price I'd be paying at costco anyways.. giving it till 10. T-Minus 2 hours 3 mins.. <g>

Last edited: