Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Well if nothing else I got my yearly exercise out of the way ...:icon_ banana: <---- besides that!

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Ok I got them all online using firefox.. I used my other zip code and all were relatively close. If you want try using zip code 19444.

cloud12077

Reaction score
Figured I would help everyone out as well. Use this address (it's actually my area).
9357 Wilton Bridge Road, Waseca, MN

All you have to do is go forward and backwards and you can collect all 4 parts in less than a minute using a POS computer.

Enjoy and good luck!

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Figured I would help everyone out as well. Use this address (it's actually my area).

All you have to do is go forward and backwards and you can collect all 4 parts in less than a minute using a POS computer.

Enjoy and good luck!

Ok his sounds a little easier than my zip, I have a couple turns.

EDIT: Ok, DEFINITELY use his address lol u will have all 4 in under a min ... (It's not his actual address, just his area)

Last edited:

wsbsteven

Reaction score
I had to go down the highway for a minute or two of straight clicking so I remembered this address being a long straight line. 9005 state route 4 staunton, il

There are no subdivisions here, just a straight line highway.

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't hold down the arrows when I use Chrome but I can use the arrows are on my keyboard and use those. Wayyyyy faster than using the mouse.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score

Enjoy and good luck!

I had to go down the highway for a minute or two of straight clicking so I remembered this address being a long straight line. 9005 state route 4 staunton, il

There are no subdivisions here, just a straight line highway.

Well since yall being generous n all...lol

I've been using movaje desert. It puts you on a stretch of road that for the most part they all be right there.

Last edited:

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Well since you being generous n all...lol

I've been using movaje desert. It puts you on a stretch of road that for the most part they all be right there.

lol before I tried Death Valley but got no results...

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
lol before I tried Death Valley but got no results...

Death Valley was a good try. Yea...for the online game and the app....open areas make it alot easier.

I even tried Route 66...lol Nothing with that tho. I tried Roswell, NM....(yea I did, be quiet) it put me on some streets. Hoover Dam didnt work out too good. I've been trying to find places in the US with wide open areas. Yellowstone National Park kinda worked but I couldnt continue following the street it put me on for some reason.

But since this morning...I've been sticking with mojave desert. It puts you on some road in California: Cima Road, Nipton CA. I jut tried Cima Road CA and that was ok too. It was a different spot on the road.

Last edited:

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Death Valley was a good try. Yea...for the online game and the app....open areas make it alot easier.

I even tried Route 66...lol Nothing with that tho. I tried Roswell, NM....(yea I did, be quiet) it put me on some streets. Hoover Dam didnt work out too good. I've been trying to find places in the US with wide open areas. Yellowstone National Park kinda worked but I couldnt continue following the street it put me on for some reason.

But since this morning...I've been sticking with mojave desert. It puts you on some road in California: Cima Road, Nipton CA. I jut tried Cima Road CA and that was ok too. It was a different spot on the road.

Did you try the other address's provided above? They work great!

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Did you try the other address's provided above? They work great!

Yup just tried both. They be right on top of you...lol. These are some good areas for the online game. I wonder....would it be like this if you had the phone at these places?

cloud12077

Reaction score
Yup just tried both. They be right on top of you...lol. These are some good areas for the online game. I wonder....would it be like this if you had the phone at these places?

Yes to answer your question, the items are placed on the road out here. :)

EDIT: I live down the road, but when I use my actual address the items get placed on a few of the roads, it's the only reason I know, lol. Collected them all in about 5 seconds on my phone just tapping the grab button.

EDIT: Just drove down the road again and it must have been luck the first time I did the live version, because this time the Quadcopter was in the corn field. I wonder what the neighbors were thinking when I got out of the car and ran into the corn field quick...

Last edited: