New Droid Bionic Scavenger Hunt App Released

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well then how do they expect people to participate if you can't use it on the OG Droid and there's nothing that let's you find the prizes without the app????

LT*

Reaction score
Well then how do they expect people to participate if you can't use it on the OG Droid and there's nothing that let's you find the prizes without the app????

Clever marketing ploy to remind OG droid users that it's really time to upgrade? :dry:

sb1831

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that OG Droid guys, but if you want a laugh go to the market and read the rating for the idiots that are mad that the app "isn't working" when the contest doesn't even begin for a couple more days. AND HAS A COUNTDOWN ON THE FRICKING APP

DrakeMK3

Reaction score
Luckily, I was able to download it to my OG yesterday. It rebooted the phone after the first 3 minutes but has worked fine ever since. I really want a Bionic. :D

If it matters, I'm rooted running at a conservative 800 Mhz and the program runs fine.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

cirtbrethren

Reaction score
Luckily, I was able to download it to my OG yesterday. It rebooted the phone after the first 3 minutes but has worked fine ever since. I really want a Bionic. :D

If it matters, I'm rooted running at a conservative 800 Mhz and the program runs fine.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Drake, could you upload the APK somehow?

jakegsxr11

Reaction score
I found it on droid life... Do a google search for 'droid bionic arena apk' and you will find it.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk