Bionic ONLINE Scavenger Hunt!

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ahhh ctrl-V works...ok. I'm done with the ever slow IE....whew. lol About to test out Opera again now.

bplewis24

Reaction score
So, yeah, I finally figure the game out online and complete it and hit "enter sweepstakes." It asks me to enter my email address, but it doesn't allow me to type the "m" key. When I type it, nothing happens. So trying to type "hotmail.com" or "gmail.com" results in "hotail.co" and "gail.co"

The "m" key worked everywhere else in the browser, including here.

:(

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea that m bug is strange.

And Opera isnt working for me. When its time to get the prizes...it freezes. Firefox does this to me too. I figured out Internet Download Manager was messing me up in Opera for building the Bionic, fixed that and still cant get the prizes.

Chrome, even with its bug, ftw...lol. IE is too slow, but it worked problem free..

bplewis24

Reaction score
Figured I would help everyone out as well. Use this address (it's actually my area).
9357 Wilton Bridge Road, Waseca, MN

All you have to do is go forward and backwards and you can collect all 4 parts in less than a minute using a POS computer.

Enjoy and good luck!

Okay, tried it again using Firefox and using this address and the "m" button worked. And, lol, this address is laughably easy. Using my residential address was pretty difficult, I kept running out of time because there are some streets it doesn't allow you to use. It's like a real maze where some streets are dead ends despite them actually being open and going in the direction of the target.

Brandon

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have that problem too but I figured out how to go around it without copying a "k" or an "m". All you have to do is make the letter that doesn't appear a capitol. It will still send to your email because emails don't factor in capitol letters, they're all lowercase when sent anyways.

wsbsteven

Reaction score
I used the Arena app twice tonight and it was interesting. It was easier to do them in large parking lots I found but you do end up driving around like a crazy person. I'll stick to the online version from now on.

angelbowler

Reaction score
This is going to sound insane, but when I type my email address in, it will not let me type an "m" for '.com'. I have to copy an "m" in notepad and paste it in to enter my email address lol. Strangest thing I've ever seen. I'm using google chrome.

I just started typing in all caps...it works!

shawntew9935

Reaction score
Anyone else get an update for the app. Also says developer is MunkyFun. I did not pay attention when I first installed it, has that always been the developer or should I be cautious?

OP
steveninspokane
Reaction score
Idk, but that app is sucking the cells out of my battery. It uses up almost as much as my display, and... my phone has been in sleep mode all day.

First I thought it might be the 2.3.3 OTA I just got, but nope, it's that lousy app. They must have thrown it together in a hurry because it has already had more updates than Google Maps.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
That was always the developer.

Ppl were upset at Moto for it not working on the Droid 1, ppl need to complain to the developer. I mean does Google Goggles work on the Droid 1? If so this might can too.

spider210

Reaction score
the 'm' problem seems to be fixed and/or it just works with IE 9... I found an address near me that works perfect all 4 in about 8-10 seconds :)

spider210

Reaction score
and one more thing, you can only enter once every 30 minutes right?

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, when you get all 4 prizes, you can only enter once per 30 minute game. If you didn't get all 4, then you can keep going until you do in that 30 minute game.

I kind of feel like I'm in the hatch in "Lost"... I'm going about my business while here at work, but ever 30 minutes, I have to come back to the website and make another entry before the time is up... sometimes I lose track of time and find my self panicking to get it entered before the time runs out