Bionic HD? Atrix HD announced

quadtronix

Reaction score
A Bionic HD? Where on the verizon page did u see that? I am very interested in a Bionic HD! Im gonna google it now and see what comes up but my vote is heck yeah! Lol. :)

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
would love to see bionic 2 but i think the bionic will die and will be switched to the razr

welsalex

Reaction score
Id only get one if it keeps the ability to see the screen in sunlight. It's always sunny in Texas. Sadly i feel that wont happen.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I REALLY like how they made the menu keys have a transparent background instead of the solid black.

Also, is this just me or does this phone look like the love child of the Bionic & Razr?

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
it looks closer to razr than bionic to me .. looks nice . orice is not bad either

DJSam

Reaction score
Bit confuse. Does this phone has three names? Check this tops (http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...300-motorola-atrix-hd-droid-razr-hd-last.html).

And here you all saying it is Bionic HD. Anyway this phone is really cool. I'm going to buy this in next week. I was searching for forums and websites to get updates and full specs with reviews. I could find some details from Motoask and gsmarena. Also you can find some details from motorola official website.

I heard that Atrix HD 2 also going to come. Is it true?