Motorola Prepping a Sequel to the Atrix with a 720p HD Screen?

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
AT&T and Motorola Prepping a Sequel to the Atrix with a 720p HD Screen?

Photos of the ME865, has been spotted with an AT&T logo and it looking a heck of a lot like the Atrix. The Name of the device is said to be called the DROID HD (But DROID is a Verizon Trademark) some of the specs listed is:

• 720p HD screen (720×1280 resolution).
  • 8MP camera that shoots 1080p.
  • HDMI-out
  • Newest version of Blur
  • Almost Forgot No Fingerprint Scanner
This could be one of the first HD screens on a smartphone?
Could this also be the Bionic for AT&T?

Source

gmorgan056

Reaction score
From Phandroid:
"**Update: Our readers have mentioned that the device clearly has some kind of print along the top of the glass that reads, “Sony Ericsson V611″ and are dismissing the photo’s as fakes. Not sure why the glass reads that or exactly what it implies. The source of these pics came from some sort of Sony Ericsson blog or forum (can’t read Chinese) so maybe that has something to do with the branding on the phone’s glass. (Shrugs)
If you notice,there is evident Motorola branding throughout the device and also some print along the right side of the glass that reads “Motorola Restricted Property Not For Resale.” Also, some are saying this could be the leaked Motorola HD we found out about a few weeks ago with a 1280×720 (720p) screen. Adding further speculation that maybe Motorola is turning to Sony Ericsson for their displays. The plot thickens…"

tbssawd07

Reaction score
Ok, so we can expect this phone to be delayed until September 2013.

mach330

Reaction score
looks pretty thin. i'm guessing this is 4g? pretty thin for 4g. i hope all phones go in the direction. can't stand these 4g brick phones.

sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
I love android and pretty much loathe iPhones, but i can honestly say that flooding the landscape with android phones is beginning to really get to me. Motorola and HTC must have come to the conclusion that its cheaper to design and introduce new phones every 2 months than service existing ones.