Bionic is now free...

Al Neri

Reaction score
Seems incredible that I paid $300 on launch day. I kinda wish I had waited for the Nexus but hind sight is always 20/20 I guess.

TatDroid

Reaction score
Al Neri said:
Seems incredible that I paid $300 on launch day. I kinda wish I had waited for the Nexus but hind sight is always 20/20 I guess.

I paid $300 on launch day and have no regrets. I know exactly how the system works. Great phone. Love it.

jhom

Reaction score
I have 3 Bionics. I paid $300 for one, $200 for the second, and $50 for the third. I have no regrets. In fact, I would buy another if I needed one. The Bionics work. dancedroid

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
on the bright side this will convince me to wait for the next phone to drop at least 100dollars off it first.

Natey2

Reaction score
I paid $300 on launch day and have no regrets. I know exactly how the system works. Great phone. Love it.

Would you have paid $400 for it? $500? The reason carriers charge so much is because somebody will pay that price for it. If I were Verizon, I'd only accept sealed bids for the fixed initial batch of new phones I release. Only the highest bidders will get the phones, until I get more supply.

I didn't pay $300 for any phone, and I have no regrets too.
$100 is about the most I'll pay, and that is only if I am desperate to get a new phone, and I can play the waiting game with Verizon too until the phone becomes free.

And if everyone waits, the price will crash from $200 to free in 5 months, like the Bionic just did.

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using Tapatalk

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got one . Loving it so far. Check out the VZW stores all bionic items are all on sale.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

hAHAha Halo

Reaction score
justin82 said:
I got one . Loving it so far. Check out the VZW stores all bionic items are all on sale.

All Bionic items? I could only find that the standard battery was on sale. Do you mean go into the stores or do you mean on their website?

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Go into store. Extended battery is 50% off and the docks were 30 or 40 percent. I got the hdmi dock car dock extended battery for around 100.00

jcwilliams

Reaction score
Just bought the bionic for the wife. Talked her into it. For just $30 upgrade fee can't beat it.

munch357

Reaction score
Spreading the Bionic here too.. Got mine in February, my mom in law one in March and my wife's is arriving tomorrow :)

hAHAha Halo

Reaction score
Does anyone know how much the HD Station alone is? I'm about to get $60 for allowance and I've got $40 saved up already, but I'm more looking towards getting a pair of Turtle Beach's for the xBox..

cjsmoove

Reaction score
Great phone....Not a top 3 but definitely one of the better phones out NOW.:icon_ lala:

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
In the span of 5 Months, this phone went from $199 to Free. Wow....

When it comes down to it, price changes don't mean s***. Proof: the Charge was still $299 when I bought my Bionic. That means in the span of...what? 4-6 months? That price went from $299 to....$299. And most I think will agree that is one of the WORST phones being offered right now. So, quality =/= price change. It's all about marketing and money, and the Bionic lost its marketing edge. If anything this price drop means it actually is a great phone and people should use it, despite the one major, more widespread issue that plagues it to this day. Man I miss my Bionic...