Big problem..... No Data connection at all. How to fix/force connection or Turn on?

SteveEd

Reaction score
You may also want to check your settings.

Go to Wireless & Networks>Mobile Networks and make sure Data Enabled is checked.

Data Enabled might also be under Battery & Data Manager

atikot

Reaction score
had the same problem after installing custom rom ( ics for desire ) , solved it by installing "data connection fix" from google play, now works perfect

saraskeen

Reaction score
No data connectivity

I got my new droid 4 June 2012! It was horrible!!! No data connectivity... text messages would not go through, couldn't get on the web...spent days on the phone with a tech! NOTHING worked!!! Reset to factory a million times, ran the battery down to reset as well, changed the settings to global and roaming .. removed sim card etc.. I tried every combo! I updated software! NOTHING HAS WORKED! I was also told I needed 4g in my area before then phone would work.. well we got 4g... 4 months ago.

I stopped using it and down graded to a DROID 3 I wanted that phone anyway but they wouldn't give it to me for my upgrade!! They made me get the 4. Well my droid 3 had died... so I hooked up my Droid 4 two days ago... SAME ISSUES AS BEFORE!!!! I refuse to pay so much money to have no service!!!!!! There must be a fix!!! I found this site and wanted to try it.. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.motorola.android.restoreapn.droidrazr&hl=en

but NOOOOOO it says it's not compatible!!!! WHY????????????????????????????????
PLEASE FIX MY DROID!!!!!