Data connectivity problem

kaboyd

Reaction score
Over the last two hours I've run into this error when I open a use the back button to return to the previous page on my browser. I get a box that pops up every time that that is titled Data connectivity problem. Below the title it states "The connection to the server was unsuccessful". the only option in the box is to select ok. Once I do that the browser load fine as far as I can tell. Reboots and battery pulls don't seem to help the problem. It's not a huge problem because the browser still works fine, but it's getting very annoying. The only thing I've done to my phone in the last two hours is uninstall the "leaked" version of Swype and install the beta release. Anyone else have this occur?

droidemere

Reaction score
That's weird..About an hour ago I was using the browser on my droid..And every other page kept giving me an error saying that there were connectivity issues..now its working fine...probably just a coincidence..it's working now though.

OP
kaboyd

kaboyd

Reaction score
It is weird. I've seen a couple threads on this subject but they involve a failure to load a page. the pages load fine after I select ok on the error box. It's especially confusing because it's happening on thiS website and I've never had a problem loading any page here.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I've heard the network has been going down for a bit alot recently. Usually i'm in class so I didn't notice.

MAzing87

Reaction score
Hey all,

Is anyone having problems with their internet on the Droid? I can't seem to get any kind of connection. It says "Web page not available" I'm wondering if it's just me or is this network issue.

dj.lew

Reaction score
A few people such as myself are stuck with the same data problem. I've called Verizon and they walked me through a troubleshoot but I'm still not having any luck. They said that maybe I should wait a bit before my 3g comes back since a lot of people are getting this phone and slamming the network while activating it.