Big Battery Motos

NWRULES

Reaction score
Does anybody know why Motorola is basically the only one that's putting decent batteries in phones these days? Galaxy S 4 is coming out with a 2600 mAh battery? That's a joke with a high def screen thats 5 inches. Seems like HTC is the same way. I don't get it. Really want to get away from this Maxx, but until someone else comes out with a battery that is 3300 mAh or above, Moto it is.

mindhead1

Reaction score
I am in the same boat as you. I keep looking at other phones and drooling over the features. But @ the end of the day battery life is the killer feature.

Would I like a bigger HD screen, faster processor and more memory? Absolutely! But not at the cost of being able to get through a heavy use 18 hour day on a single charge.

In the past I would carry an extra battery. Now that most, non Samsung, phones I would be interested in have sealed cases that is not an option.

I am going to hold out to see what the Moto X looks like before I make any moves. It makes no sense to me why companies like HTC and LG don't put as big a battery as possible into their devices. Making the phone thinner by a millimeter or 2 is of now value. With batteries, bigger is always better.

OP
NWRULES

NWRULES

Reaction score
Hmmmm..... Cricket noises...... I thought for sure the heavy hitters on these forums would know this? Foxcat?..... GoCliffGo05...... 94lt1......Anyone? Buehler.?.....