best s3 extended battery

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
Should I go with the Samsung 3000 mah battery for 50 bucks on Amazon or the gorilla 4300 mah for 30 bucks? Anybody ever have any good or bad experience and have any ideas what batteries to stay away from when it comes too extended life for the galaxy s3- white. At&t. I747

coolicool

Official DF Vendor
Premium Member
Reaction score
You can buy a external battery for it

Sent from my iNew V3 using Tapatalk

OP
eddiekeyton

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
I went with the anker 7200 mah battery. Best decision.

OP
eddiekeyton

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
Amazon. I only have to charge my battery once every 3 days

Lady_DroidX

Reaction score
The battery you have are you getting 3 days with using your phone heavy or light.

VoiceGuy

Reaction score
I went with the Zerolemon 7000mAh. Got it from Amazon. Great purchase. It does add some bulk and weight but not enough that it bothers me. I don't use it daily but save it for weekends and times when I want heavy usage times but know I won't be able to charge it.

qzmpal

Reaction score
daily 10 hours of tethering - With Verizon Unlimited Data Plan. &&&& Music &&&& Full Volume &&&& Vibration &&& Games occasionally.
Zero Lemon 7500 mAh.
Bought it from Amazon.
Excellent purchase and very very satisfied.
Using it for past 1 Year.
If You need some serious good stuff, go for it. Best battery available so far.

THAT IS THE ONLY REASON, I DITCHED IPHONE AND AM NOT UPGRADING MY S3, SINCE IT IS SOLVING MY PURPOSE PERFECTLY.

Still it gives me 1 full day. Which is excellent. Put it to charge in the night. Full charge by 7:30 A.M Good to go.

Lady_DroidX

Reaction score
All i no im so not happy with the hyperion battery that i got like i thought i was going to get all these hours out of it with heavy play on my phone. I was getting about 9 hours from a cheap extended battery. Like really with a 4800mah battery im getting 9 hours with almost non stop talk on the phone and playing games but with a hyperion im getting the same. How does that work with all the great things i been hearing about this battery and thats all i got i might have to try the zero lemon and i was going to. I just heard how bad they was with helping you with problem thats why went with hyperion. I will just have to see how this plays out meaning how i have two more cycles to go.

bubbanbrenda

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread but maybe it will help a little. Sporting Persistence, 4000 mah off ebay went this way mostly because it fits under stock cover. I bought the 2 battery + charger deal. I chose 2 because I figured you get what you pay for, but I was pleasantly surprised to have the first one last about 32 hours using it pretty hard (for me) also the actual battery is labeled 4080 mah. The factory battery was getting pretty low after about 6 hrs, never did go a whole day for me, even when new. I have not even taken the plastic off the second one yet. I should probably add that "using it pretty hard" for me is about 8-10 hrs talking on a blue tooth head-set and watching 20-25 youtube videos between phone calls, plus taking and sending pictures and video of grand kids, checking e-mail and occasionally using the GPS. during the 32 hours.

Last edited: