best widgets for android

nwwolf1

Reaction score
I'm looking for some new Widgets.which ones do you guys think are the best?

OP
N

nwwolf1

Reaction score
Ha I probably should have said the widgets I have in the first messege. I have beautiful widgets, sports tap, fml, and android calander.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I use my mixzing widget on one fullscreen for my mp3's which is nice. I use the Power Control widget, lastfm widget, news and weather, facebook and tweetcaster.

jgumphress

Reaction score
My favorite is Pure Grid Calander. There are a million different ways you can customize it and it works great. I have it as a full screen calander with a smoke translucent skin and it keeps sync with your Google calander. It gives you so much information on one screen widget that it would be impossible to list here.

kirra27

Reaction score
AudioManager is a great widget. Allows you to control all volume options for your phone in one place. My other recomendation is TeslaLED (handy little flashlight widget).

erikfig

Reaction score
People Widget, Beatiful Widget, Sd Widget, Tesla Widget, Setcpu Widget, Power Control and More Icons Widgets.

OP
N

nwwolf1

Reaction score
any news widgets? I have sports tap, but I'm a HUGE movie fan, and I know IMDb doesn't have a widget but are there any movie news widgets or anything like that?

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
My favorite is Pure Grid Calander. There are a million different ways you can customize it and it works great. I have it as a full screen calander with a smoke translucent skin and it keeps sync with your Google calander. It gives you so much information on one screen widget that it would be impossible to list here.

Yep, this is a must buy app... worth every cent...

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I prefer Android Agenda widget...Show my upcoming meetings and also astrid tasks. Integrates multiple calendars, including exchange.

The other is Pure Messenger widget. Have a 4x4 for all my unread messages - gmail, exchange, SMS (facebook and twitter if I want)...and also voicemail since I use google voice and it sends a message to my gmail (transcribed! which unfortunately is kind of hit and miss but you often get the gist of it). I believe they are also working to add missed call support. Pretty much a one-stop shop for all your messaging needs.