best razr phone for cheapest price

wvdroidman

Reaction score
I am looking at the razr maxx, razr m, razr hd and razr maxx hd. Which phone is the best for the cheapest price? I heard the Razr M is a good phone but don't want to buy a phone that won't last long. It has to have good radio and long battery life and be able to support key lime pie so it lasts me 2 years.

thank you

Redsnk95

Reaction score
You are asking for a cost vs. use. There is no way to make a basic decision. In the case of the phones you have listed...you get what you pay for. I love my Razr Maxx...would I love to get a Maxx HD...answer is yes. Do I want to pay the extra money for it right now...no.

As for being able to support Key Lime Pie...there is no word on when that will be available. So to make sure that the phone will support it is very hard to say which will be supported. Things can change very quickly in the mobile phone landscape.

You want good radios and great battery life. That is the Maxx HD clear choice, but it is the most expensive of the group.

joshxdroid

Reaction score
I personally would take the RAZR maxx over the M. Because for me, the battery should trumps the slightly larger screen, and the faster processor. Plus I've heard rumors of bad reception. But I would take either hd over both of them. I've tried them at the store and they are really nice. But we don't know if any of these will get key lime pie

Sent from my XT912 running Scalpel CM10 jelly bean

Caesars

Reaction score
I say the maxx, the extra amount you spend will be worth the 24 months of "less annoying" battery problems.

Return of the Android

OP
W

wvdroidman

Reaction score
How good is the razr m or razr hd? I don't want to really drop $300 on a phone but my thunderbolt's software is giving me fits and keeps resetting itself.

joshxdroid

Reaction score
wvdroidman said:
How good is the razr m or razr hd? I don't want to really drop $300 on a phone but my thunderbolt's software is giving me fits and keeps resetting itself.

Any of those phones would kick your thunderbolts butt. I actually liked the thunderbolt ok, but it's painfully outdated. The RAZR m is $99 with contact assuming you don't mind going to the new plans

joshxdroid

Reaction score
KayIslandDrunk said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the M had similar specs to the original RAZR just with a different screen.

It also has a faster processor and a couple other things. I'd have to check the specs again

OP
W

wvdroidman

Reaction score
Can I get the razr hd for under $150 and the Razr Maxx hd for under $250 or would the maxx be good enough and how much would the maxx run?

Reaction score
wvdroidman said:
Can I get the razr hd for under $150 and the Razr Maxx hd for under $250 or would the maxx be good enough and how much would the maxx run?

If you can get the maxx HD for under $250 then I think this conversation is over.

OP
W

wvdroidman

Reaction score
where can i get it for under $250? Has anyone seen it that low? I was wondering what verizon would replace my thunderbolt with if I told them I wanted a FREE replacement equal to the cost I paid for the Thunderbolt.

joshxdroid

Reaction score
wvdroidman said:
where can i get it for under $250? Has anyone seen it that low? I was wondering what verizon would replace my thunderbolt with if I told them I wanted a FREE replacement equal to the cost I paid for the Thunderbolt.

Haha, I highly doubt that. That'd be nice. Free phones for life

OP
W

wvdroidman

Reaction score
what kind of free phone would they give me if they did?

drew96dawg

Reaction score
Probably an og razr if they give you anything.

The razr m has a 1.5ghz cpu vs the 1.2ghz with the razr/maxx.

Wirefly has the maxx hd for 200 and the razr hd for 150.

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

OP
W

wvdroidman

Reaction score
I was hoping they'd give me a new phone since they abandoned updates to the thunderbolt.