best program for saving ur aps for a factory reset?

BLAZE86DUBZ

Reaction score
whats the best program to use for doing a factory reset so u wont lose all ur aps and programs??

lostnbroken

Reaction score
What About App Brain? I Know I Can Sync App's To That But Not Sure If You Can Restore From There... I Am Also Curious About This.

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why would you be doing a factory reset? If you're rooted TiBackup is the best.

OP
B

BLAZE86DUBZ

Reaction score
im not rooted but i want to root what is the best way? and easiest

OP
B

BLAZE86DUBZ

Reaction score
what advantages do u get from a rooted phone?? and what are the dangers

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its like having administrative control of your phone. Rooting itself isn't dangerous, what you do after you root requires research, like running ROMs.

BodyBagz

Reaction score
What About App Brain? I Know I Can Sync App's To That But Not Sure If You Can Restore From There... I Am Also Curious About This.
If you have an AppBrain account, and the AppBrain app on your phone, then there shouldnt be any reason why you couldnt restore your apps from AB. I sync every so often, and there is always a Download/Install button for the apps I have uninstalled since my last sync.

lostnbroken

Reaction score
If you have an AppBrain account, and the AppBrain app on your phone, then there shouldnt be any reason why you couldnt restore your apps from AB. I sync every so often, and there is always a Download/Install button for the apps I have uninstalled since my last sync.

I Hoped That AppBrain Would Work But When I Did The Factory Reset Today & Went Right Into The Market To Download The AppBrain App & Try To Restore My Apps, They Were Gone :( So Just For Future Reference To Anyone Who Has This Question: No, App Brain Will Not Remember/Save Your Apps When You Do A Factory Reset.