Best Bluetooth Headphones

jstein2

Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm a pretty avid runner and I'd like to listen to music from my phone withoit the hassle of wired headphones flopping around. What would you guys recommend that sounds best, stays on the ears best, and pairs best with the Thunderbolt? Much appreciated, everyone!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

JRParsons

Reaction score
I've had 3 different sets of bluetooth stereo headphones. The first of which were the Motorolla version. They worked well but I'm not sure they'd be good for running, they're fairly bulky, and I think the back would bounce off of your neck.
The next set I had was the Jaybird Freedoms, they were by far the best sounding and stayed in my ear really well. The only problem I had was that they only lasted about 6 weeks. The left ear kept cutting out on me, and because I paid cash, and couldn't produce a receipt ( I kept the receipt for 30 days) I got no help from Jaybird. I then got a pair of Back beats, which stay in my ear and sound decent, and have so far lasted me for about 2-3 months. Based on price, build quality and sound, they have been the best.
If I hadn't had the problems with the Jaybirds, I would definitely recommend them. They fit the best and had the best sound. After having the problem, I saw on the Best Buy website that it is fairly common. They cost around $ 100. If your willing to risk it, they are really good when they are working. I got the Back beats for about $40. I use them while mowing the lawn, and can here the music fine. I also have a Jabra Clipper, but that involves the use of wired headphones, which is what your trying to avoid. I only got them because they were on clearance at the Verizon store for 5.00. They seem to diminish the volume of the music.
Hope this helps.
Sent from my Illudium PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator

OP
J

jstein2

Reaction score
Wow thanks so much! Ive been freaking out about this for months

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

turdbogls

Reaction score
you may also want to look into the jabra clipper. its a little black pod that clips on to you cloths that you can plug whatever headphone into it as you want. its a pretty solid setup. i use it for bike riding and at work. been using it every day for at least 5 months and they are still working. the left headphone stopped working with the male end plugged in all the way, but if i pull it out a little, it works as advertised.

senordeuce

Reaction score
Motorola S305

I have two pairs of bluetooth headphones, one over the ear for home/school, etc, and a Motorola S305 behind the neck headset for exercising. I've been really happy with it. Easy controls on the earpiece, good sound, stay on the ear, don't get too sweaty. If anything happened to them, I would gladly buy another pair of them.

hector361

Reaction score
I got tired of the earbud wires getting caught on everything so I went with wireless earbuds. Sony makes some nice ones and they come with a bluetooth adapter if you don't have one on your phone. It's pretty easy to link up to your phone. here's a tutorial How to Make Wireless Earbuds

JasonC23

Reaction score
I got tired of the earbud wires getting caught on everything so I went with wireless earbuds. Sony makes some nice ones and they come with a bluetooth adapter if you don't have one on your phone. It's pretty easy to link up to your phone. here's a tutorial How to Make Wireless Earbuds

I think I saw those how to make wireless earbuds on Lifehacker, looked cool, but not sure how long they'd last lol

If we're talking about Bluetooth headphones though then I'm a big fan of the Jaybirds, especially their sportband series.

Here's a pretty good article that outlines some great Bluetooth Headphones: Top 3 Bluetooth Workout Headphones

happygoodtime

Reaction score
I have tiny ears so I use the GOgroove Bluetooth headphones. They're kinda of dorky looking but they work great and they don't fall off or out of my ears. http://amzn.to/KoTcre

Last edited:

dbsoccer14

Reaction score
bluetooth headphones

Hey i've owned a pair of Jaybird JF4MBL which have been awesome! they fit nice and never irritate my ear at all, also they never fall out. I got my pair a little cheaper on sale at bluetoothsports.com they also had other brands i was debating to buy but decided jaybird because of the reviews.