Streaming Pandora over Bluetooth Headphones

dehancock

Reaction score
Can't seem to find any reference to this as a known problem. I have a new Droid X (as of December) and have no problem using wired ear-buds to listen to Pandora. I bought a set of BluBridge (MICCUS) Bluethooth headphones that despite my best effort will not work with Pandora. The manufacturer says it's a Pandora problem. Is there anyone currently streaming Pandora using Bluetooth headphone?

sladerholt

Reaction score
Mine work fine

Can't seem to find any reference to this as a known problem. I have a new Droid X (as of December) and have no problem using wired ear-buds to listen to Pandora. I bought a set of BluBridge (MICCUS) Bluethooth headphones that despite my best effort will not work with Pandora. The manufacturer says it's a Pandora problem. Is there anyone currently streaming Pandora using Bluetooth headphone?

Oh yeah, I actually stream Pandora with 3 different BT headphones... I even control Pandora (A2DP?) with my Midland BT interface.

Other than that, I use Sony Ericson IS-800's, and some old cheap Logitech set. Make sure you are linked, and you might try going into BT settings, and make sure it says they are connected "phone AND audio media".... sometimes it can be finicky and only want to connect the phone. The connection HAS to say media. Good luck. -sa

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Mine streams fine on my bluetooth headphones too. Check what slanderholt said that should fix it for you. I have had to repair and check these settings quite often after flashing different kernals and what not.